Pathfinder 2 Character Sheet #2: Kyra, Human Cleric

It's time for the second of the six Pathfinder 2nd Edition pregenerated characters I'll be sharing with you over the next few days. Thanks to Paizo, I have here Kyra, the human cleric! I was asked what order I was doing these in -- I'm going through them alphabetically (alchemist, cleric, fighter, etc...) Enjoy!

It's time for the second of the six Pathfinder 2nd Edition pregenerated characters I'll be sharing with you over the next few days. Thanks to Paizo, I have here Kyra, the human cleric! I was asked what order I was doing these in -- I'm going through them alphabetically (alchemist, cleric, fighter, etc...) Enjoy!

Here's what Paizo's Mark Seifter has to say about Kyra:

"Kyra ... has a bunch of different spells, including fire ray from her domain and a whole lot of heal from channel energy. You may have seen heal before in our Spells blog, but it’s worth looking again a just how flexible this spell makes Kyra at healing her allies, both in combat and out. And let’s not forget that Kyra’s scimitar has the forceful and sweep traits, allowing her to build up momentum as she dances like a dervish in sweeping motions."

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 10.46.10.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 10.33.44.png

Stay tuned tomorrow, as you'll be making the acquaintance of a delightful chap I like to call Valeros, the human fighter!
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads