• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Now I have dropped my last games so anyone who didn't get an I'm sorry I can't keep playing post, you will not recieve one. And again I am sorry to those of you whose games I had to drop out of, thanks for letting me be a small part of your fun here on EnWorld.

I didn't wish to drop them all and especially not this one. :eek:

You do a pretty good Rezak btw. :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP as I re-read the quote box it does look like I am saying I'm dropping my games and am not sending out anymore notifications. LOL that wasn't the case I meant if I didn't say I was leaving then I was staying.

So you wish for Rezak to go talk to these hooded dudes? You had said something before way back that the module tries to seperate the group.

I was just waiting for the others so as not to hog up the IC. They would probably see Rezak halted in the light of a window reading.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
I for one an enjoying this immensely. It doesn't feel like railroading. More like the characters have got in way over their heads and are struggling to escape.

kinem

Adventurer
ghostcat: Good to hear :)

HM: It's up to you if you want to go meet them. If you want I can edit or delete the post I made for Rezak, or you can keep it if you think that's what he'd do. Either way there will be consequences.

Rhun

First Post
I'm still here and interested, just don't have much time to post with real life taking up too much time. But I'm here, just bear with me. :D

jkason

First Post
I realized in the latest scene that I'd never noted our employer's name. So I dug back through the IC thread and tried to make sure I compiled names on my char sheet for ease of reference (because I'm awful about keeping track of the plot in general, and even worse given how long it can be between plot turns in PBP), at which point I realized we're ostensibly working for the family of one of the murder suspects (Stephanos Torunescu). Gah!

Feel a bit sheepish about missing that, since that might come back to bite our behinds. But then, this adventure seems designed to do just that. ;)

Intrigue ho!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wait you guys may be working for a murderous noble family and that just might put Rezak on the right side of the law?! :confused: ?!

What is going on here stop this crazy planet so I can get off LOL :p

HM

Remove ads