• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

jkason

First Post
At this point there are a couple things that I think the party seems likely to do at this point:

1. Ask the slaves to show you where they were kidnapped.

2. The watchman mentioned that "I recognize the seal on the bottle. It's wine from the Trouscan Estates. Odd; it's imported and they usually only sell their stuff at a few waterfront inns." So the waterfront might be a good place to check out.

And of course

3. Pay for your drinks :)

Which will it be?

Well, I'd presumed we'd be doing (3), since we don't want to be in any more trouble than we're already like to be in. ;)

Then I'd think (1) would be the most direct choice, since it's less roundabout than wandering about trying to track down the wine, which we can always come back to later.

kinem

Adventurer
I'll be busy until at least Sunday evening, so I'll move the game along probably on Monday.

If Theroc doesn't return I'll NPC Kynar as needed, for now. I may recruit another player at some point, maybe to take him over.

I hate to DM an XPC but at least a fighter is much easier for a DM to deal with than a rogue (would he search there?) or spellcaster (would he cast his main spell this early in the day?)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Now I'm hoping are Dm doesn't have us chasing a red(haired) herring, LOL :p

You would let is know if this "feels like we are on the wrong track" won't you kinem? please

But so far I vote heading to the docks to find a red headed sailor.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Man it has been over a month since we started to try and get through this night and get some well earned XP :p

Was having a thought that if it's ok with th egroup they just follow Rezak's lead for a while. He won't do anything that might get us in trouble and it may make things go by faster.

Like wuth the post of him leaving the door and alley if everyone has already agreed to follow along then no one else need post and the DM can jump in with a new post telling us if we found an inn. (btw going to enter the first tavern/inn we run across).

What do you guys think ok to follow Rezak's lead for a little bit see where it get's us?

HM

jkason

First Post
Man it has been over a month since we started to try and get through this night and get some well earned XP :p

Was having a thought that if it's ok with th egroup they just follow Rezak's lead for a while. He won't do anything that might get us in trouble and it may make things go by faster.

Like wuth the post of him leaving the door and alley if everyone has already agreed to follow along then no one else need post and the DM can jump in with a new post telling us if we found an inn. (btw going to enter the first tavern/inn we run across).

What do you guys think ok to follow Rezak's lead for a little bit see where it get's us?

HM

Well, Barek already suggested finding the first open space, so I'd say his consent in following Rezak to do that's implicit. Go for it.

jkason

First Post
Posted the above before I noticed the inn route has been cut off. Since sweet-talking our way into someone's house seemed like it fell more under Barek's skillset than Rezak's, I just went for it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Posted the above before I noticed the inn route has been cut off. Since sweet-talking our way into someone's house seemed like it fell more under Barek's skillset than Rezak's, I just went for it.

NP, I think it would just be for like following in what direction we go to speed things up once we are there or can't get away (as now) then everyone would do there thing.

Speaking of can't get away how long before the masses arrive where we are standing.

And which side should we take LOL

HM

ghostcat

First Post
I'm still waiting for my Internet to be moved, for following on auto is fine by me. Don't take a lack of posts has meaning I've dropped out.

kinem

Adventurer
Holyman has dropped out. He announced in another thread that he was dropping out as a player from all his games and would start DMing more.

I don't think he gave enough notice to give him an honorable discharge. In any case, he's gone. Too bad since I though he was having fun and adding a lot to the game. I don't know if he'd have left anyway (apparently he left other games at the same time) or if the current situation, in which he might feel railroaded, had something to do with it. I think I should have handled it better but the module is pretty much like that.

I don't plan to recruit. We're down to 3 so let me know if you want to stop it here or go on to the end. As I said, any PC who makes it to morning will level.

Remove ads