• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder First Print Run Sold Out

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I certainly hope so. I believe you and I have a 40K rematch on schedule to settle our tie. My big concern is whether to bring Tyranids or Necrons to the field.

Hmmm....

I am hoping to get in on that 40k action by the end of the year. It's been way, way too long since I rolled scatter dice on a vortex grenade. :)

--Erik

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
I am hoping to get in on that 40k action by the end of the year. It's been way, way too long since I rolled scatter dice on a vortex grenade. :)

--Erik

That will be the day. If you can field a fully painted* 500 point Eldar army by the end of this year, I will buy you a delicious dinner at a certain brazilian steak house. I am stating this for all the world to see.

((I have been trying to get Erik to paint his army for years now... years I say!))

Sorry for the threadjack.. I just wanted to get this on the record.

Jason Bulmahn
Lead Designer
Paizo Publishing

* No cheating... by painted, I mean with colors... looking like the miniature should.. not just primed black.

YourSwordIsMine

First Post

--Erik

Haha! Good to see someone remembers the good ole' days! Sadly they removed vortex grenades....

Good luck on that painting challenge!

*hasnt had a fully painted army since Rogue Trader*

ruemere

Adventurer
True20, Pathfinder RPG Open Beta [1] and several other initiatives are, in my opinion, vitally important for enabling active sharing of talents of RPG contributors. Success of Pathfinder could actually herald dawn of a more mature stage of open development and publishing.

So, here is a toast to Pathfinder success and to the future.

Regards,
Ruemere

PS. Two copies preordered here... though, given the circumstances (Europe/Poland), I'll see the books several weeks later than the rest of this club.

--

[1] To me, success of Open Beta is as important as the success of the PFRPG. The number of positive contributions and the fact that designers were able to work with a crowd of well meaning volunteers (it must have been a herculean effort on the part of Jason and his team [2]) show that it is possible to build a new community despite obvious stagnation in some parts of the market.

[2] I'd like to applaud the designers who had the time and patience to work with us, fans, during hectic weeks of playtest. I do appreciate your efforts... here is another toast to you.

Adso

First Post
I certainly hope so. I believe you and I have a 40K rematch on schedule to settle our tie. My big concern is whether to bring Tyranids or Necrons to the field.

Well, if you want to settle the tie, looks like you are bringing Necrons. My Black Templars love making found-art sculptures from Necron parts. Even Space Marines need a hobby.

You want to play your Nids you have some painting to do, mister. What do you have, two of those guys done? :p

Ooohhh, look who's all old-school. You (and I) have got to get painting if you want to play Apocalypse :devil:

All kidding aside, we would love to see you at the minis table, Erik!

Like Jason said, sorry for the threadjack, but least this is a better one than arguing about print runs ::ducks::

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Haha! Good to see someone remembers the good ole' days! Sadly they removed vortex grenades....
WH40K is dead to me!

I was actually recently asking a friend of mine who runs a gamestore, exactly about vortex grenades and he told me that they are no longer part of the game... I wonder if there is an old school movement among WH40K players... :p

Shemeska

Adventurer
Congrats guys!

Can't wait to have a physical copy in my hands come GenCon.
shemmysmile.gif

lrsach01

Explorer
From what he said, yes... that is all core books.... with regard to the 7 tons of core books... made a mistake with quoting. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads