• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder First Print Run Sold Out

Ahnehnois

First Post
An impressive accomplishent, and a good sign for the industry as a whole. The more I hear, the more I'm thinking about getting a copy.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Great news, and great job Paizo!

And while we have not formally thrown our hats into the "old school" or rules-light field, our hearts are very sympathetic to the cause, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see something down the road.

Oohh.... I know there are retroclones and D&D lites out there already but none have grabbed me yet ... interesting...

Perram

Explorer
An impressive accomplishent, and a good sign for the industry as a whole. The more I hear, the more I'm thinking about getting a copy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la__GR6dF98]YouTube - PATHFINDER RPG CORE RULEBOOK PREVIEW![/ame] - Its a big pretty book, if nothing else... (I'm kidding!)

Gratz Paizo!

BryonD

Hero
Admin Edit: Enough, please. When you start addressing responses to browbeat another poster, it's better to not post. ~ Piratecat

Frankly, I am getting sick of the accusation about entitlement. It's a strawman, and a rude one at that.

Sorry dude, but the shoe fits.

When you are clearly told that the answer is none of your business and you are not going to get it, and yet keep demanding the answer be provided and implying nefarious reasons for withholding it, you are clearing expressing entitlement.

Perhaps, and this is a big benefit of the doubt, you don't FEEL entitlement. But you are presenting entitlement BIG TIME. If it isn't there then you are winning a world's greatest award for misrepresenting oneself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads