[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc]I think I'm finally in a position where I'm (painfully slowly) working my way back to a more regular posting schedule. It looks like I'm nearly 10 pages behind on things, though. :( I'm trying to catch up, but if you've not written Giley out (which is totally understandable, I'd like to point out, and no worries at all if that's the case), would someone be able to throw me a quick summary of what's happened since we agreed to search the rubble of the barracks? That's pretty much the last thing I remember.[/sblock]

we made it to the mushfens with a guide. he showed us the way to a scout post. We just passed the entrance to the maze like defensive earthworks.

we have initiated scouting approach tactics.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thanks, folks.

Ugh, so invisible castle seems to be down, and it looks like the dice roller went bye bye with the site crash, is that right? Giley has a +2 and Golf a +5 to perception if someone has a way to roll (Plus Golf has Scent, if that's relevant)? [/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Thanks, folks.

Ugh, so invisible castle seems to be down, and it looks like the dice roller went bye bye with the site crash, is that right? Giley has a +2 and Golf a +5 to perception if someone has a way to roll (Plus Golf has Scent, if that's relevant)? [/sblock]

OOC: That's my understanding, it's on the list of things that should be coming back post-Kickstarter fund raising since I guess they're recoding it anew instead of using the prior code. Anyone know of any other linkable result dice rollers? If not, we can wait until IC is back up.

Remove ads