Paizo Pathfinder Kingmaker Comes to Xbox & PS4 on August 18th

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on August 18 with both real-time combat and a turn-based mode Here's the announcement trailer.

There will also be a turn based patch for the PC version.

"Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Definitive Edition is the ultimate single-player RPG experience based on the acclaimed Pathfinder series. Explore and conquer with your party the Stolen Lands of Golarion, a world rich with history, mystery and conflict featuring real-time combat or optional turn-based fights. The Definitive Edition includes the base game, new features plus 6 DLCs."

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I got Pathfinder Kingmaker via Steam for my iMac and eventually had to stop less than 10% into it because it was so crashy. I really hope they've raised the bar on reliability.

Stormonu

Legend
This would be a good excuse for me to almost buy a Xbox One (glances over to cobweb-wrapped Xbox 360).

Hopefully there will be a PC port on Steam in the future.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I use my console so infrequently that ever time I turn it on I have to wait half an hour for updates and stuff. Which makes me not turn it on. Which makes the problem worse. I'm in an infinite loop of console updated and no actual game playing.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases