Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Martial Character Sheet - Calculating/Fillable

Chickengun

First Post
I have just uploaded to the downloads area.

First off, shout out to Jason Clement for doing the footwork for the original document.

I've modified the original Pathfinder character sheet to be more friendly toward martial characters.
As a martial, I typically don't have any fancy spells or wands.. So I've created a worn equipment section, a potion section, and expanded the inventory list to better accommodate my pack mule nature.
Total weight is calculated from all fields including AC items. Don't double list something in your inventory otherwise you'll have an incorrect total weight.

The front page is, to me, ideal as is.
If you have any suggestions or criticism please let me know.

I hope some of you find this useful.

[PF]Chickengun[/PF]

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments
Pathfinder Martial Character Sheet - Calculating/Fillable

Attachments

• Pathfinder Martial Character Sheet Self Calculating & Fillable.pdf
    453.4 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

JoeElf

First Post
I would recommend converting the - to an = for the fields Initiative down to CMD. You properly have the = for all the Skills.

JoeElf

First Post
Some of the cells I could not figure out how to edit. For example, I clicked in Total Armor Class Penalty, and it automatically puts a 0 in the box, but I can't make it a 1 or a -1 [and it isn't immediately clear if the figure is supposed to be positive or negative] for a mithral chain shirt.

Remove ads