[PATHFINDER] Paranormal Protection Agency (OOC)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Bahahah

It's funny sometimes how backgrounds make characters...

...and sometimes characters make backgrounds. I wasn't sure what kind of character Shard was until I wrote her...and now I wuv her already. :)

I'd say she is definitely the group firecracker! Looks like she'll be a fun character. This whole group is made of really well-designed characters. Kudos!

Pathologik

First Post
Well, this picked up fast! I'll be helping a friend get an event together today (as I was yesterday), so I'll get a post and background up sometime late afternoon or in the evening, depending on how long unloading takes.

Cheers, all!

*clink*

grufflehead

First Post
Ah, sweet hook M-D! What better situation for a stern schoolmistress to take charge of than...fighting kids! Now where did I put that cane? ;)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Posh.... well I haven't totally figured him out yet. lol. As soon as I do, my posts will be more colorful. I'm leaning toward the "deep thinking, albeit random thinking" gnome. He's definetly gonna be random... and more than likely reluctant... lol. Sorry, feel like I'm hurting the game.

Mowgli said:
OnlytheStrong:

I saw in your spell selection you took Light x4. In Pathfinder, Cantrips (and Orisons) are usable at will, so one Light cantrip will do you for the entire evening .

Thanks... I tried hunting that down in the SRD... couldn't find it. Appreciate it.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Posh.... well I haven't totally figured him out yet. lol. As soon as I do, my posts will be more colorful. I'm leaning toward the "deep thinking, albeit random thinking" gnome. He's definetly gonna be random... and more than likely reluctant... lol. Sorry, feel like I'm hurting the game.

Hey, it's a roleplaying opportunity. Don't worry about it. :)

grufflehead

First Post
Just a quick bump to DragonWriter's post above about dice rolling.

Can you let us know your preferred method, M-D?

If it's using an online roller, as I've never done it before can someone give me a quick guide on what to do?

BTW, do you have all the info you need on the character sheets? Is there a central place we can store them or is having them in the thread good enough for you?

Now I'm back at work I'm afraid I'll be doing the old time zone tag with most of the rest of you - hope I don't slow things down too much!

Remove ads