Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

rangerjohn

Explorer
Yes Rhun, but look at the true stat block. Jokad would have needed a 14 or better raging I believe. As for Kael doesn't look like he could have contributed to the fight if he was alive. SR 18 and high saves.

Friadoc

Explorer
I'm sorry, hewligan, for my part in the slowness.

The only issues here are my own, between Winter term ending and my working a lot of Spring break (both for my student jobs and the development I'm doing on Rite Publishing's Litorians patronage project), I've been distracted. Spring term starts tomorrow, too.

But, I'll get my head back in the game. Sorry.

Fenris

Adventurer
My apologies guys and especially to you Hewligan. Life has been so very crazy of late. My girlfriend underwent spinal fusion surgery and I basically lived at the hospital for a week. So my apologies for not letting yo guys knowm but I always had that intention to come home and post and was just too worn out. I am here now and am jumping back in to all this.

Rhun

First Post
No worries, Friadoc or Fenris! I've had plenty going on in my own life keeping me busy.

I would like to take this opportunity to say it has been a pleasure playing with all of you guys. This has been one of the best done games I've ever been in, and both our DM and my fellow players deserve mad props for that. Thanks for an incredible gaming experience!

Friadoc

Explorer
This has been one of the better games I've played in and that was do to all of you. I'm sorry that it's ended, especially my part in that.

Good luck and good games.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases