Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Yttermayn, yes, you can move and then attack.

OOC: Thanee, that's ok. I'm just particular about how I organize my combats. ;) Posting ahead of time if you're turn is coming up next is fine.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: sorry for posting too early. the weather here in missouri has been the usual unpredictable and freakish...50s and 60s then thunderstorms and now 2-4 in. of snow. I wasn't sure what my internet accessability would be when the time came ( and if i was going to be working that day or not. and i didnt want to hold up the game.
OOC:

can i still use this?:

Incase it is needed while i am away from computer:

sorry...willl finish later...lightning too close for comofrt

OOC: ok bad weather over

inititive: 1d20+1=15
will start on second round

and will cast magic missile defensively at nearest target:
1d20+7=24, 1d4+1=3

move act: stand

std act: cast magic missle (but not at the darkness)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Kael and Ringrill feel a sluggishness attempting to creep through their blood from the saplike poison on the creatures' claws. Luckily, both of them fight through it, suffering no ill effects.

Everyone else awakens to the sounds of combat.

Round 2

Initiative Order

21 - Athanil
17 - Kael
17 - Rashana
15 - Merenita
15 - Delber
15 - Kelset
11 - Lenya
10 - Vardok
7 - 4 Twig Blights
4 - Ringrill
4 - Darik

OOC: All characters entering the combat on round 2 start the round prone except Merenita (who needs to climb up out of the ravine).

OOC: Round 2 first action - Athanil

Atanatotatos

First Post
As Ril wakes him up, Athanil stands quickly, and briefly recites a chant holding his staff, while the loyal wolf puts himself in front of his master defensively

[size=-2]ooc:Athanil stands and casts shillelagh; Ril readies to attack any enemy coming close.[/size]

Remove ads