Paths of Legend - Tragedy at Silvergard (Vol 2)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Aleera's expression is grim and mirthless, "I have no desire to rule over a human land, especially a cursed one such as this. Still, I cannot return to my own people knowing that I am not truly one of them. If you don't mind, I'll journey with you a while, until I find my place in the world."

Amaury

First Post
"Guardian Varol, because of the Ten and their scheme, I am not welcomed back in my own homeland. People believe that I murdered my master when I went after his murderers, and Valen was sent to find me, which he did quite quickly. Maybe his voice will be enough to make me not guilty, maybe not.. Is there any way you could help prove my innocence?..

As for this Silvergard plateau, as I said, my future is not as a Lord of this place, but I think this cursed place needs to be reconquered by the forces of Nature.. I see a few woods around here on this plateau, maybe I can help them recover from all the torments orcs and other evil creatures have made them suffer.. I would consider that after discussing with the new Lord of Silvergard.."
Johen says.

Yttermayn

First Post
Aohdan still seems sour after the revelations. "I have to agree with Johen. What kind of society would want to live around this abomination? I'd suggest place a pile of stone over it and let the woods take it. A grassy hill would be all that is left of this prison."
"As for what I plan to do, I think I will accompany my tureni companions back to the city and see what fate awaits us."

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Varol speaks quietly, "If I know the humans of Azgund, they will see only the silver mine and its potential riches. They will want to put a new settlement here."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Silver mine eh? Well Ah' wont complain been the lord of this place, Ah' could send a call for some of me brothers to come here and mine this silver" The dwarf scratches his beard. "Well, I'll get in that tournament, lets head back to that nasty human city, Ah' want me pay for this from the adventurers guild. Besides, ye aint survivin' a day without the good ol' Muzdum"

Helfdan

First Post
Valen Sablewood

Valen glances warmly at Aleera, and merely answers, "You would be most welcome" in his gruff, low voice.

He then cannot help but laugh at Muzdum's words, yet he nods in agreement. "Were one of us the lord of this place, you would be a fine choice, my friend. Perhaps your dwarven kin could use their skills to build a stone donjon around the demon's prison, and guards could be set to keep the foolish, curious, or evil ones away."

Yttermayn

First Post
"I second that. Muzdum's people would have the respect required to deal with the shadowstone tomb properly. Besides, it would be funny to see this little fellow atop a throne!" Aohdan teases, tussling Muzdums hair.

Arkhandus

First Post
After a long pause with his arms crossed and a look of deep thought on his face, Alaric finally mutters:

"Well, I guess I hafta go give the old coot a piece o' my mind fer holdin' out on me, then I gotta look 'round fer any leads on the Dragon Plague,

the Hand and the Eye,

where e'er Norali ran her tiny butt to, wit' the Dagger we need in order t' get ridda Azylik,

Azylik's dummy bodies, preferably one what's already dead but still useable t' carry her rotten soul o'er to that prison o'er there, prob'ly gotta find a way t'do that in the first place,

aaaaaannn' prolly just find a better way t' deal with Azylik than how those half-brained Ten tried to do, seein' as their Ten half-brains 'paren'ly didn't add up to even one whole 'un."
he rambles out.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Tha's right, Muzdum, Lord of Silvergard! Ah like who it sounds." the dwarf smiles. He hears Alaric's ramble and adds "Ya, those empty-head bark-face mushroom-feet Ten aint any good fer doin' nothing but deceive and lie"

Remove ads