• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pen and Paper D&D over the PC?

punkorange

First Post
night time on the weekday is fine, but weekend's its probably going to be morning. My wife prefers I spend saturday night with her if I'm gaming sunday night.
Any weeknight other than tuesday is good for me though.

rvalle

First Post
What we need to do is find someone that already has the WLD and get them to buy FG even if we have to buy it for them. MUCH cheaper that way!!! :)

rv

Vonlok The Bold

First Post
I am checking out FG now. I am dying for a game. I would be willing to form part of a party that adventured Sat. Mornings for D&D.

I moved away from my last D&D group, and I haven't played in a while. I have a definite need for it. Let me know if anyone has room for more.

Vonlok The Bold

First Post
I am so phsyched after checking out FG. I've already called one former DM, and e-mailed another to make sure they know about this.

It would be cool to get a group together from here for an ongoing campaign if we had a noble DM. If not I will find a FG D&D group somehow.

It's not a matter of if; it's a matter of when.

I am just so excited after checking out the FG program.

rvalle

First Post
Ok, punkorange... how serious about this are we? I'm pretty sure I could get a couple of folks to pitch in to get you FG if you were willing to run it for us.

How many players would you be looking for? Do you think this would be something we could keep going for a while (i.e. get our $$'s worth. :) )

If you say 6 players and I can get 3 or 4 to pitch in I don't mind others jumping in to fill out the group.

If we are serious I'll send an email out tomorrow to my firends looking for players. Most don't have FG yet so I don't know how many will bite.

rv

punkorange

First Post
Yeah, my group won't be starting WLD for a while, we haven't settled on a DM either. If I do this then i'll claim it (since franky noone else really wants to) and running it online will give me a good heads up. I'll be consistent. Remember though, I wanna not be the only DM in the group. We could play two campaigns bi-weekly, WLD and somethin someone else DMs

Last edited:

the_sandman

First Post
For the Sat morning Gamers....

Well, for those crying for a sat morning game, I am looking for players for a FG return to the temple of elemental evil campaign.
We would play starting 9 AM ish EST and finish at 2 PM EST sharp. (I work in the night so that is pretty important.)
In order to join the game, there is the small matter of joining the yahoo group that I have started for this, (to prevent 5000 players trying to connect to me at once.... a la klooge or openrpg.....)

If you go here you can sign up and get the IP number.

Look forward to hearing from you all.....

Remove ads