Perkins' Foreword From OUT OF THE ABYSS

WotC's Chris Perkins on the Alice in Wonderland themes of D&D 5th Edition's Rage of Demon's Out of the Abyss by Green Ronin Publishing.

WotC's Chris Perkins on the Alice in Wonderland themes of D&D 5th Edition's Rage of Demon's Out of the Abyss by Green Ronin Publishing.

image.jpg

Vael

Legend
What is the proper unit of measurement for amount of Drizzit? Grams? Litres? Hertz?

I measure Drizzt in Drizzles. 13 Drizzles makes 1 Drip of Drizzt.

Of course, when it comes to Salvatore novels, I generally measure them in "how long until I want a moon to come crashing down and wiping out everything, with said moon being ridden by a howling Chewbacca waving a cowboy hat?"

Henry

Autoexreginated
Morrus is Lolth to admit it, but all this Catti talk riles him because he actually likes Drizzt, Entreri to popular belief. Reading Salvatore novels at bedtime is his way of getting drowsy when he can't sleep. :)

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
Morrus is Lolth to admit it, but all this Catti talk riles him because he actually likes Drizzt, Entreri to popular belief. Reading Salvatore novels at bedtime is his way of getting drowsy when he can't sleep. :)
Ive always wondered why no one has come up with fan-fiction of Driz'zt and Artemis, ala 50 Shades of Grey ;-)

Zardnaar

Legend
It used to be like that. The internet changed a few years ago. If it's any comfort, moderated communities like this are much more pleasant than unmoderated places like Twitter, Facebook, etc.

What timeline would you be looking at for that? There used to be FR forums over on the WoTC forums but they left years ago (2003/4 or so).

Remove ads

Remove ads