• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Peter challenges DW yet again and gets smacked back yet again

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your accountant and your servant to be contemptible, your basement to be ill-kept, and your defense to be jaded.
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: I find your cousin to be irrelevant, your empire to be nightmarish, and your leg to be insidious.
<Bayne> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Bayne: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the swamp north-west of the Obsidian Tower on the morning of the rat.
<PeterthePeon> insults?
<PeterthePeon> surely I win
<PeterthePeon> an insidious leg is a terrible thing
<Bayne> Yep
<Bayne> choose match
<PeterthePeon> 2 flag standard
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The kama tumbles below the ruins; waves away the throw of the chi!
<Darkwolf> mastery wolf
<Darkwolf> chi strike
<Darkwolf> done
<PeterthePeon> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The fist invades the river; shields against the chi of the scythe!
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE
<Darkwolf> hush....
<Bayne> 1 flag Darkwolf 1 flag neutral
<Bayne> brb
<Darkwolf> Bayne...thats match..wolf is a sig of mine
<PeterthePeon> good match
<Bayne> whoops wrong key
<Bayne> 2 flags DW match DW
* PeterthePeon is completely and utterly INVINCIBLE!!!
* Bayne gives his kids evil stare
<Bayne> PETER 0-13
<PeterthePeon> losing with a character who doesn't realise he's lost makes it so much easier to handle

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your servant to be like unto a tart, your marketplace to be shabby, and your punch to be pathetic.
<PeterthePeon> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: I find your accountant to be arrogant, your world to be worthless, and your strength to be unimportant.
<Bayne> Peter wins insult
<PeterthePeon> 2 flag standard
<Bayne> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Bayne: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the river south-west of the Old Hermit's Village on the dusk of the lotus blossom.
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The dagger drifts higher than the coast; shields the onslaught of the rosewood!
<Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The thorn moves within the heavens; dodges the thrust of the plant!
<Darkwolf> done
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The lizard bashes the spring; blocks the push of the dark sunbeam!
<Darkwolf> (I don't know why I fof'ed...I just felt like it)
<Bayne> watching as a lizard beats up a spring is more fun than watching a dagger drift.
<PeterthePeon> Because it matters not what you do
<PeterthePeon> Your defeat is inevitable
<Bayne> 1 flag Peter 1 neutral
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmove (come on good move!!)
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The thunder charges the ruins; dominates the aggression of the arrow!
<Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: The snake slides atop the lake; shreds the storm of the snow!
<Darkwolf> done
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The vine sings near the plain; parts the punch of the fire as it masterfully silences the beauty of the moon!
* PeterthePeon waits with baited breath
<Bayne> thunder charging ouch. A singing vine?
<Bayne> 1 flag Darkwolf 1 Flag neutral
<Darkwolf> heh..thats match again Bayne
<Bayne> 2 flags darkwolf
<Bayne> match Darkwolf
<Darkwolf> thunder sig + fof...
<Bayne> its been awhile since I judged
<Bayne> you got in there before i corrected it
<Bayne> Peter0-14
*** Archmooge has joined #ybfight
<Darkwolf> thats ok...I know..i'm working with you rather than yelling...
<PeterthePeon> I was within one flag of victory against the mighty darkwolf
*** Archmooge has left #ybfight
<Bayne> Darkwolf 53-35

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads