[pfrpg] follow me into shadows

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Sindri hasn't yet been swallowed by the swarm so he's still (momentarily) ok with his hit points.
HP 32/48
Spells remaining: 1st - 2/5; 2nd - 1/4[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
"Get off me!" Julius says before once again trying to smash the gem.

[sblock=OOC]how much damage am I doing to this thing, if I just chipped it then I am probably going to stop, also depending on how annoying the scholar gets I may have to stab him (In the arm of course) to give him something to think about other than saving the gem. I am unaligned of course, heck I could split right now, but my character has something to gain from this. I also have a quick question, was there a hammer of some sort in the cart at the beginning or not? because that could be very useful. Attack and damage comin' right up[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Julius: you're doing damage, especially with the critical hit. It's got hardness 8, so it's soaking quite a bit; in theory I should be more strict, as the sword shouldn't really work, but hardness 8 does the job for our purposes.

There is a digging kit in the wagon, including a pickaxe and a shovel. If anyone bought a climbers kit, that would have a suitable hammer. Yes, a hammer will do more damage; and if you have a spike to drive into the gem, you'll automatically get it.

Rangerjohn: it's every round you're in there, I suppose. One should do for now. If you don't leave the swarm I'll get you to Fort save each round, then when you leave or save we'll start counting the rounds. I think that makes sense.

ghostcat

First Post
Angus' Saves (52/68HP)

Something about the way the flash lit up the swarm horrified Angus, in fact it momentarily freezes him. Angus closes his eyes, shakes his head and gathers his resolve. Opening his eyes once again Angus finds his head has cleared, although he still feels sick.

Feeling he can now judge the effect of the beads, he uses another bead to try to clear the insects from between him and the exit.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sindri drops the useless objects he's pulled from the wagon. Chanting the words of power as quickly as he can he summons in living fire...

Two writhing, snake-like fire elementals appear and advance on the swarm striking and burning as they go.

[sblock=OOC]I got a little lost but I think this is the round that Sindri summons in some small fire elementals.
Standard: summon monster III to summon forth 1d3 small fire elementals.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads