[pfrpg] follow me into shadows

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The foul, unnatural swarm pours over Keepiru causing the young man to shriek in fear and pain. He tries to catch hold of his fallen comrade before she is lost below the swarm.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Okay, only moved 30' with no haste. I missed that being removed. Let me know if the Fly spell went off, it affects my next actions.
[/SBLOCk]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Well, if he's nauseated, then it means he only has that one action, right? If he can cast the spell, then sure.

Fly? That's a cleric spell, or a Desna Cleric spell?

Everyone: hey, we're fighting effectively a bbeg! In pbp! How rare is this?!

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=effective fighting here] Hey, I never said stand and fight was the effective method. There's an entire forest to flee into, and I did leave those beads... I suppose also having special weapons and armor on the skeletons that you guys didn't even check counts (they were skeletal warriors who could earth glide, thanks to the armor; and the swords could do damage to swarms, so the melee fighters could do something every round if they did want to fight).

it's doable. I'm not expecting anything of any of you. I just designed the place.
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Well, if he's nauseated, then it means he only has that one action, right? If he can cast the spell, then sure.

Fly? That's a cleric spell, or a Desna Cleric spell?

OOC
[sblock]
It's from the travel domain, his third level domain spell. Also I forgot the 40' movement rate was from the domain as well, 40' is his base speed.

If nauseated all that he can do is take a move action. He'll probably try and grab the person that went down next to him and flee away from the swarms path.
[/SBLOCK]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The elementals continue to attack. They whip around like cables of fire striking at and burning the swarm wherever they can. Sindri, seeing Ragnor in trouble, casts his last spell of the second circle and drops a Wind Wall between him and the swarm.

[sblock=OOC]Well, with repeated descriptions of exploding skeletons and videos of nuclear explosions I for one didn't think there was anything left after the skeletons died. <shrug> Also, I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I find myself continually wondering if it's time for me to post my next round combat actions. A little clearer direction on that point would help the pace of combat, I believe.[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] For sure.

I'm still waiting on the percentile die rolls from everyone who failed their Will saves. So far, I think I only got that from Angus. Realistically, these effects won't kick in until well after the adventure, but if you use these characters later it'll be good to know.

Ragnor: how many HP do you have?

Keepiru: sweet! Travel is a good domain, it seems. Noted for later.

Glasseye: Fair enough. I put those in for Ragnor's player, who was having dice issues up until then (ie: he finally hit something!). With 20/20 hindsight, despite the descriptions being mostly them crumbling or what have you, I suppose the videos made them seem like expendable minions rather than item-using henchmen.

Once I get the % dice from everyone, I'll do the next round.

[sblock=spoiler] When Julius acts, he'll break the gem with the pick. As a result, that will basically end this adventure. Anyone who survives will go up a level, and I'll finish off the thread for this dungeon crawl. [/sblock]

However, we still have to get there. % please!

rangerjohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Don't know if I failed or not, so just in case here is a percentile roll. As for hp I'm unsure, don't remember if Ragnor was fresh after the skelly fight or not. He has 49 at full health. Also unsure just how long he has been in the swarm, what with the 'teleport' an all. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads