log in or register to remove this ad

 

PF1E [PFS] [IC] Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation

KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Cave
Morning
Round 1

OOC: The map isn’t coming up. Who did the slime attack? Guess it doesn’t matter, as I’m moving up.


“Careful!” Vespernys warned Sachicko as she stepped up to the strange slime, swinging her greatsword at the monster.

OOC: I’ll also take 10 on my untrained knowledge check to know what it is.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: Adjacent to the slime
Standard: Greatsword attack and damage: 1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26
2D6+7 = [3, 4]+7 = 14

Sorry, forgot you have to confirm crits in Pathfinder: Confirm crit: 1D20+7 = [3]+7 = 10
Doesn’t confirm.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

biotech66

Explorer
OOC: well that was quick!

Vespernys steps up and slices the amoeba in half! Searching around, you find nothing of value. You continue through the cave, and come out into the sun. As you proceed out into the forest, you hear the sounds of combat. You see your guide in a pitched battle with the Minotaur! Forest Map
FIGHT!
Guide-20
[1d20+6] = 14+6 = 20
Monster-16
[1d20+0] = 16+0 = 16
SACHIKO-6
[1d20+4] = 2+4 = 6
Vespernys-3
[1d20+0] = 3+0 = 3

Seeing you, your friend begins a song to inspire you
OOC: Inspire courage +1 to attack and fear saves


The Minotaur attacks at her with an ax, but swings wild! [1d20+5] = 4+5 = 9

OOC: post your actions when you can
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Forest
Morning
Round 1

Seeing their guide’s plight, and hearing her song, Vespernys runs toward them, skipping around the rocks in her path. “We will aid you!” Vesper calls out to the halfling.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: Double move. Can’t quite make it to the minotaur. Should be two squares up and one left from his upper left corner.
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Forest
Morning
Round 2

Vespernys steps up to the minotaur and swings her greatsword at the great beast, blocking his attack on the halfling and coming around with a strike, slicing deep into the beast’s shoulder..

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard: Greatsword attack and damage: 1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28
2D6+7 = [3, 2]+7 = 12

Another Crit!
Crit damage: 2D6+7 = [2, 5]+7 = 14
Total Damage = 26
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko lights up like a festive tree, and dashes to the south!

"Don't worry I'll cut off his retreeeeeeeat," she calls back over her shoulder as she goes.

Once around the edge of the rocks there, she spies her friend at arms smashing into him with a greataxe, and comes running up behind the beast to flank it with Vespernys!

(Round 1, double move to the south around the edge of the rocks there, then round 2 she moves up to its south flank for a +2 for each of us to hit; using luck!)

[roll0] to hit, for [roll1] damage.
 

biotech66

Explorer
Sachiko moves up and so does Vespernys. Both move us and start swinging hard! Vespernys hits harder than Sachiko, but it takes the combined force of the two to bring down the monster. With the cut to its back and the deep gash to its head, the beast falls hard to the ground.

In the silence that follows, your guide, still huffing doubles over to breath deep and catch her breath. Looking up at you from between gasps she says so huff huff How are you? What have you been up to? GHASP Whats the story of the cave?
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Forest
Morning
Round 0

Vespernys yanked her blade from the minotaur’s skull and pulled out a rag to start cleaning it.

“The gillmen have some sort of shrine to the dead god Aroden in the cave,” she told Janira. “There is a model of a city carved from stone. I don’t know if they just don’t understand that Aroden is dead or what. It was difficult to communicate with him, since he didn’t speak Common. There was one cave we didn’t check out yet, though,” the tall, strawberry blonde fighter said as she sheathed her greatsword.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
The halfing hears your words and gradually regains here breath. She then casts a healing spell upon herself, looks at you to, and says Well you two have had a day! I know I have! So the Gillmen are worshiping the dead god. Huh...Fascinating! It's interesting to find pockets of those worshiping him. Even odder its Gillmen! Let's return and report! You've already explored, and keeping me alive shows you can cooperate! If we want to collect the city, we can send a larger team to explore the other paths. What do you say?


OOC: We are almost to the end. If you send me your PFS numbers to throatpunchgames@hotmail.com, I will send you your PFS sheets. You've earned it![/b]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Forest
Morning
Round 0

“Will the gillmen allow the Society to take the city?” Vespernys mused. “Probably should have someone that can speak with them and explain why we are interested. But yes, if the mission is complete, let’s return and report in,” the armored woman said, sheathing her greatsword.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko frowned. "I don't know...they seem like they really like that city. And I can see why...it's really well-made!"

"But, the gillman we saw didn't have any problem with us examining the city ourselves. I bet they'd let people study it as long as they didn't wreck it!"

She paused, then added at a lower volume, "Just be careful with the little dolls. The gillmen are really sensitive about those. You wouldn't believe it. One of us..." she motioned with her head discretely towards Vespernys, "...was a little clumsy and things got awkward for a minute there. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed!"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer


Forest
Morning
Round 0

Vespernys scowled at Sachiko. “I was not clumsy!” she said. “But I agree. If we handle things carefully and respectfully, I don’t think it should be a problem. Might be interesting if the Society -- maybe the Silver Crusade, Sapphire Sages, or Dark Archives -- ask about why they still worship Aroden.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 15/15 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 15 T: 10
CMD: 16
Fort: 3 Ref: 0 Will: 0
Feat: Step Up: If a foe takes a 5’ step, take 5’ step adjacent.
Conditions: +1 Attacks and Fear saves
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Potion of Barkskin -- ?
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x 2 -- ?
Potion of Feather Step -- ?
Potion of Vanish -- ?
Scroll of Entangle -- Sachiko
Scroll of Gust of Wind -- Sachiko
Scroll of Identify -- Sachiko
Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6) -- Sachiko
Scroll of Obscuring Mist -- Sachiko
Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 4 charges) -- Sachiko
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 8 charges) -- Sachiko
Acid -- ?
Alchemist’s Fire x 2 -- ?
Holy Water -- ?
Smokestick -- ?
Tanglefoot bag x 2 -- ?
Thunderstone -- ?
Cloak of Resistance +1 -- ?
[/sblock]
 

biotech66

Explorer
Your guide stands up, ready to go. The journey back is pleasant as no monsters try to kill you. Getting back, you are greeted by the Master of Scrolls, Master of Spells, and Master of Swords. The look you over, and then the gruff master of swords says, Report!. After hearing your tale, the deliberate among themselves for a bit, then they turn back to you and the Master of Swords slaps both of you on the back, nearly doubling you over and says Well done! You truly have learned to be pathfinders today! You've earned these! He then hands each of you a wayfinder. the then says Welcome to the Society as true members! The then shakes your hands followed by the other Masters shaking your hands as well. After the small ceremony, you are left with the halfling who then shakes both your hands, thanks you profusely, then then heads off to her next adventure. You stand in the Grand Lodge full members now, waiting for the call of adventure!

Congratulations! You've completed the adventure. If you send me your email, Ill report this to PFS and you get your chronicle. Please roll a day job roll, so I can report your extra gold! Good Job everyone!
 




biotech66

Explorer
For that you can use profession or perform. Failing that roll the better of your Int, Dex, or Wis. I've had inquiries of continuing. If you want, I'm happy to do another! Post here if you want me to hold a spot. Also post if you have a PFS adventure you want to run, otherwise it's dealers choice.
 



Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top