• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
A coruscating ray springs forth from Peladus' hand and streaks into the mouth of the dragon on the gate. The dragons eyes glow a fierce red and the mouth closes. A crack appears at the bottom of the gate and spreads upwards until the two separate doors finally part and swing inward to reveal a goblin standing on the side of the road looking at you with wide eyes filled with astonishment. It appears that it has just finished relieving itself and as it tries to grab for its weapon and run at the same time, its pants fall down around its ankles and trip it up. It falls to the ground with a thud about ten feet away without even clearing its small sword from its scabbard.

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus sprints to the fallen goblin and steps on its pants, effectively immobilizing it. Raising his quarterstaff in a vertical, two-handed stance over certain ... tender portions of its anatomy, he leans forward and snarls something in its guttural tongue.

[sblock=Goblin]"Do not cry out - or you will regret it."[/sblock][sblock=Today’s Spells]Spells per day: 3/2

Cantrips:
Detect Magic
Light
Read Magic

Level 1:
Ray of Enfeeblement
Ray of Enfeeblement[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle puffs herself up and waves her wand threateningly, doing her best to look menacing. On its own, the effect is not terribly convincing, but combined with Pedalus' efforts

[sblock=ooc]Hey, he doesn't know it's a healing wand. Trying to aid another for whatever Pedalus is doing; not sure whether bluff or intimidate is appropriate, but the modifier is the same in either case, so it's a 13.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Peladus intimidate or bluff check (1d20+1=20)

Peladus manages to... convince... the goblin to let go his weapon as it blubbers and whines quietly. Xir sees nothing approaching from atop the wall. He sees several small to medium buildings further into the cavern away from the wall. Though one or two creatures can be seen moving from one place to another far in the distance, nothing is heading this direction currently or anywhere close by.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir runs down the wall again—an odd sight. Or it would have been if he had not just gone up. Few are out this way. Let us make stealth our friend.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=goblin]"You gonna kill me now, or you let me go please? I tells nobody 'bout you, I swears it!"[/sblock] the goblin mutters something in its growling tongue.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bump...

For the moment I'll NPC Peladus enough to say that he translates the goblin speech for the rest... You still with us, Boddynock?

"You gonna kill me now, or you let me go please? I tells nobody 'bout you, I swears it!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads