• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHBII Classes Confirmed

Felon

First Post
I repeat again, since it seems to have been not answered:

What preview?
Incendax made the comment. It's just possible nobody else knows what he's referring to any more than you do.

I believe the confirmation about the shaman's inclusion in PHBII comes solely from the power cards listed on Amazon.

Rechan

Adventurer
I believe the confirmation about the shaman's inclusion in PHBII comes solely from the power cards listed on Amazon.
It's been mentioned in passing in an article. All of a sentence, when talking about leaders, and dropping the Shaman's name.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Incendax made the comment. It's just possible nobody else knows what he's referring to any more than you do.

The shaman has also been mentioned in some DDI articles. This month's Ampersand column covers a Primal epic destiny that can be taken by any druid, warden, barbarian, or shaman.

The Shaman was first mentioned as a Primal Leader in Races and Classes I believe. It has been mentioned in passing in Dragon and in some developers comments on message boards.

reticent

First Post
Anybody know what the Warden's shtick is yet? Beyond being the Primal Defender I mean.

Is it another melee weapon class, a shapeshift class, a pet class, etc?

Hawke

Explorer
I think the most exciting would be a shapeshift class. As much as I'm enjoying the current weapon based classes, I'd love to see some kind of new mechanic to make this class something more than another Fighter build.

Vael

Legend
I'm guessing they do have some shapeshifting powers. What has been said about Wardens is that Minotaurs make good ones, so STR and/or CON are primary stats, and that a Fire Salamander mini was used to represent one here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads