Picard Season 3

MarkB

Legend
Note that in the UK they are actually still on Amazon Prime as well, just a day late. That's where I'm watching them.
Oh, seriously? Amazon totally misrepresented it in their feed, then. It appeared with th "£" tag and a price tag attached to each episode.

I'm 98% sure both those capabilities are non-canon (or not "alpha" canon rather), and come from the capabilities of changelings in books rather than in any on-screen Trek.
No, it's from the gay-subtext (and sadly terribly mishandled) episode where Odo meets another far-flung changeling. He's initially just swimming through space in the form of a spacefaring creature, then after befriending Odo encourages him to keep using increasingly overt shapechanging abilities in public, culminating in them both hanging out in the form of a low mist in the Promenade, leading to Sisko declaring that now is not the time and place for a "changeling pride parade". The episode ends with Odo getting it on with Kira in mist form.

If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to.

That was a genesis device, wasn't it?

Well, now we know the underside of a tribble...and it's not pretty

Holy call backs batman!

I honestly thought they were going to steal the bounty instead of just the cloaking device.

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I honestly thought they were going to steal the bounty instead of just the cloaking device.
I thought that as well, and it would make sense as the Titan has taken a beating (as Geordi calls out). Even if not the bird of prey, one of the older ships would not have the fleetwide connectivity beacon that the Titan has.

There was: James T. Kirk (!!!!).

So... body-snatching? I didn't really like that reveal, but I pretty much love everything else about the episode.
[/QUOTE]
Didn't they make a mini-clone for nemesis?
I'm going to be sorely disappointed if Picard doesn't continue as Shaw, where every 3rd episode is Jack and Sidney getting into hijinks while flirting.
Leforge chasing jack around the ship I told you to stay away from my daughter! with scooby-doo music

Remove ads