• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Picard Season 3

delericho

Legend
I thought the new super changeling made sense and was a nice follow up with the TNG crew and DS9 plot.

But borg. Didn't they make peace with them season 2 or am I not remembering correctly?.
Apparently that was a different faction. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see them pop up again - hard to see one ship managing against the whole fleet without some sort of allies.

I thought the new super changeling made sense and was a nice follow up with the TNG crew and DS9 plot.

But borg. Didn't they make peace with them season 2 or am I not remembering correctly?.
Basically:
They took the alternate-universe (Confederation of Earth) Borg Queen (played by Anny Wersching) that was defeated by evil humanity into the past. There she "joined" with Jurati (played by Alison Pill), and got a new outlook on her existence, and runs off. The events restore the original timeline, but she is still around. She apparently stays mostly hidden, avoiding a conflict with the prime Borg, but comes out of hiding to avert the catastrophical events that occured in the first episode of season 2. But the prime Borg are still around, still lead by this universe's Borg Queen (played again by
Alice Kriege
, if I heard correctly).

Zardnaar

Legend
Basically:
They took the alternate-universe (Confederation of Earth) Borg Queen (played by Anny Wersching) that was defeated by evil humanity into the past. There she "joined" with Jurati (played by Alison Pill), and got a new outlook on her existence, and runs off. The events restore the original timeline, but she is still around. She apparently stays mostly hidden, avoiding a conflict with the prime Borg, but comes out of hiding to avert the catastrophical events that occured in the first episode of season 2. But the prime Borg are still around, still lead by this universe's Borg Queen (played again by
Alice Kriege
, if I heard correctly).

For non trekkies are those actors from TNG or First Contact?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads