D&D 5E Pick an Archetype

Xamnam

Loves Your Favorite Game
Artificer: Artillerist - The cannon just seems like so much fun.
Barbarian: Path of the Ancestral Guardian - I've played three barbarians, and they've all been Totem Warriors. Time to mix up. Love that it has one of the best frontliner control abilities right off.
Bard: College of Eloquence - Yep, just want to lean right into the overall class fantasy as hard as I can. Might as well for my first time.
Cleric: Tempest Domain - Love the flavor too much to be put off, especially if it can be in a sea-based campaign.
Druid: Circle of Stars - I wanna look pretty, who doesn't?
Fighter: Echo Knight - It's video game-y as heck, and I'm here for it.
Monk: Well, heck, I just started playing one of these, so my go-to is gone. Let's go with Way of the Long Death.
Paladin: Oath of the Crown - It sure would be a change of pace to play someone dedicated to upholding honest to goodness ideals.
Ranger: Drakewarden - I'm not playing this if I can't be a Kobold while doing so.
Rogue: Swashbuckler - A classic trope, plays to my wants. Plus, I need to for someone else now.
Sorcerer: Shadow Magic - Let's get spooky!
Warlock: Great Old One - Like the Ranger, I'd specifically want to play this with a Warforged.
Wizard: Conjuration - I'm saving Divination to add to my current monk, so I'd like to try something that lets me test my creativity.

Shadowedeyes

Adventurer
Barbarian: Totem Warrior. I haven't actually played with the subclass, and it's got some decent options.
Bard: College of Creation. I'm actually playing a bard that I plan to go this route with now, but the game has been on a long hiatus now.
Cleric: Peace. I'm not really big on the cleric class, played it once and it didn't really connect. It was a atypical sort of version though, so maybe I'm enjoy a more standard cleric concept.
Druid: Moon. Haven't played the druid at all, and wildshape seems like fun.
Fighter: Battlemaster. Despite playing a lot of fighters, every time I try to do a Battlemaster the game ends before I really get to play it.
Monk: Ascendant Dragon. Just seems kinda cool.
Paladin: Glory. Have a fun concept that could work with it.
Ranger: Fey Wanderer
Rogue: Thief. I can't pick just one! I like a lot of the subclasses and would probably pick based on what I knew of the game we were in. I put down Thief as a generic option.
Sorcerer: Divine Soul. My actual go to for playing a "cleric".
Warlock: Genie. I had a hard time with this one as well, because I really like quite a few options. That said, I haven't played Genie patron yet, and it looks fun.
Wizard: Illusion. I think it looks very fun with the right group and DM.

I didn't include Artificer because I will never play it. Sorry Artificer fans.

Scribe

Legend
Artificer: Armorer.
Barbarian: Storm Herald.
Bard: College of Lore
Cleric: Twilight Domain
Druid: Circle of Wildfire.
Fighter: Champion.
Monk: Way of the Kensei.
Paladin: Oath of Conquest
Ranger: Fey Wanderer.
Rogue: Swashbuckler.
Sorcerer: Clockwork Soul.
Warlock: Great Old One.
Wizard: Order of Scribes.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
These are the classes subclasses that I have waiting to be played.

Fighter: battlemaster. Dwarf with an axe (and a hammer) to grind.
Wizard: diviner. A grand Oracle, won't even bother with the spellbook, playing them more like a sorcerer.
Warlock: archfey. An eladrin with the entertainer background played like a happy-go-lucky bard, going Pact of the blade and forming a longbow as my weapon.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Artificer: Artillerist
Barbarian: Storm Herald.
Bard: College of Valor
Cleric: Knowledge Domain
Druid: Circle of Wildfire.
Fighter: Eldritch Knight
Monk: Way of the Shadow
Paladin: Oath of the Ancients
Ranger: Fey Wanderer.
Rogue: Inquisitive