WotBS Pics from my WotBS sessions

lockyreid

Explorer
Took a few weeks break to move house and get the new gaming room all set up. But we had our first session back this past weekend.
The party are investigating the Forbidden Valley when they are attacked by flying monks in a blizzard.
image_from_ios.jpgimage_from_ios2.jpg

lockyreid

Explorer
I like how you identify who's flying -- I'll have to see if I have any plastic cups in the house. Are you able to indicate different flight levels?
They are just clear plastic shot glasses, the perfect size for a 1 inch base! We haven't really dealt with different flight levels, but I'd either just stack a couple extra glasses, or put like a d10 or d20 underneath the glass and move it with the mini

lockyreid

Explorer
The party face down Caela in the depths of Pilus' Laboratory.
This was a super fun encounter and really tested the party for the first time in a while.

Image from iOS(11).jpgImage from iOS(10).jpgImage from iOS(9).jpg

lockyreid

Explorer
The party have headed to Castle Korstull.

Here the party head down the canyon and are ambushed by undead gnolls.
Image from iOS.jpg20200913_131244.jpg

And after breaching the front gates, the party headed all the way to the back and encountered Gorquith's banquet. With the party druid sneaking in as a mouse to scout it out, everything went bad when the mouse was almost eaten by the ghouls before the party outside could enter.
20200920_151558.jpg20200920_154026.jpg

lockyreid

Explorer
We took a long break end of last year to celebrate various weddings/birthdays and christmas. But we are back at it.

The Order of Embers have been powering through Castle Korstull in search of the Torch.

The order face down the gnoll cult in the pump room:
Screenshot 2021-01-11 080331.png

Heading up to the second level, the party is caught in a trap and ambushing by a swarm of undead:
Screenshot 2021-01-11 080318.png

Fighting through to the ballroom, the party faces off against Inquisitor Griiat and his undead minions, whilst the bones of Syana watch from above:
Screenshot 2021-01-11 080108.png

Deception unleashes Agression and the dragon's bones turn to fight the party:
Screenshot 2021-01-11 080048.png

Remove ads