• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirate Raid?

A2Z

Explorer
A2Z looks around the thread and rubs hands together. Yes. Now, with the Pantheon causing such chaos no one will notice while I take over the kingdom of EN.
Strolling away from the chaos he casually chops AvarielAvenger's head off while laughing maniacally.

Lisa Nadazdy

First Post
Do I detect... disent?

Casts spell of *Detect Disent*

Daves! Beat the churlish mortal to within an inch of his life with your shovels!!

Lisa gets out a measuring tape, to make sure that the Daves beat up "DM with a vengeance" properly.

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
AvarielAvenger said:
This thread, should, at the very least, have an [OT] in the title. Furthermore, I dislike the fact that this post is so completely off topic for the General RPG forum. If people want to do this, at least do it in another more appropiate forum, like the Non-RPG forum. It's really comforting to see that the moderators only actually lock off topic posts that they don't want to read, by the way.

We have a Non-RPG forum? Hmm... do you mean the Non RPG Sci-Fi/Fantasy Discussion forum? This thread is neither Fantasy nor Sci-Fi, so it belongs right where it is.

And the Pantheon is an old part of these boards. I doubt that the moderators mind when they rear their ugly heads from time to time.

Oh yeah... welcome to the boards. And try to lighten up. ;)

Last edited:

Crypt King

First Post
Oh god not the OT crap again.

AvarielAvenger it's so good you notice it, and tell it to someone who cares that you dislike it. Later! I don't think it warrents yet another thread explaining who/what we are, why we're allowed a thread.

Hay chat, still nice to see things don't change, were's dicecapades to come hold your hand again?

Oh Lisa, this King Stannis guy is sooo scary, hold my hand...

Pulling forth inherited Slinky of Creation with an evil glim to the eye.

Alright, where do I put this?

AvarielAvenger

First Post
Re: Oh god not the OT crap again.

Crypt King said:
AvarielAvenger it's so good you notice it, and tell it to someone who cares that you dislike it. Later! I don't think it warrents yet another thread explaining who/what we are, why we're allowed a thread.

I know exactly what the "Pantheon" is and why it exists. I've been lurking on these boards since the days of Ruin Explorer and "C'mon August!".

I still don't think you should be allowed a thread. The forum is supposed to be for discussion about RPG games, products and such, not an In Character play-pen. Just go to the In Character forum if you want to do this. The General RPG forum is cluttered up enough as it is.

It was really nice to have a break from the endless Pantheon threads that polluted this board in former times, and I would like to see that continue. This isn't the proper board for the Pantheon, and it should be moved. The fact that the moderators aren't doing that, which is supposedly part of their duties, because they enjoy it is disgusting.

Lisa Nadazdy

First Post
I bet AvarielAvenger would love knowing that the mods hre have been long-time supporters of the Pantheon...

Lisa hands AvarielAvenger a business card.

Here's the name to a good doctor. It's not really his specialty, but I bet he could remove that stick from your a$$... :D

Falcon

First Post
/me, the Beer Elemental/Rum Runner, sips some more Rum, enjoying the show from his comfy hammock strung between the sails of the Arcadia.

"Rum anyone???"

Remove ads