Piratecat's storyhour reborn! (updated July 4, 2006)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
KidCthulhu said:
Raevyn always did have a unique pedagogical approach.
Psychopathic pedagogy?

(Raevynn, it's a delight to see you posting here!)

Sialia, my body is right here. Fixing board-related problems resulting from the Big Crash (in particular, resetting a whole lot of Community Supporter accounts that got lost - see Meta for details if you're one of these people) has eaten five hours that I'd normally spend writing. I have about half of the next update done. My hope is to get some 'me' writing time this Sunday, and my magic 8-ball says "Signs point to yes." Nobody bump it!

Raevynn

First Post
*glares at Nolin* "What do you mean by that.. I am a druid. I am supposed to like animals!"
*Tao whispers in Raevynn's ear, who looks slightly red and begins to flick her nails in frustration*

"But that is besides the point.. they learned right? and if not well... then they wont make the same mistake twice!"

Hey PC,

Wolfgang Baur, the original author of the White Kingdom etc. wanted to read your story hour section about the White Kingdom. I am sure it is fine with you, but wanted to check with you first. Thank you!

Jobu

First Post
Raevynn said:
*glares at Nolin* "What do you mean by that.. I am a druid. I am supposed to like animals!"
*Tao whispers in Raevynn's ear, who looks slightly red and begins to flick her nails in frustration*

"But that is besides the point.. they learned right? and if not well... then they wont make the same mistake twice!"

They can't make that mistake twice.....piles of ash on the ground that used to be people CAN'T make mistakes twice. *looking skyward doing her best Valendo impression* You asked me to keep an eye on her? Not like she's going to listen to me. Raevynn, when I asked you to help the people cope with the troubles of the times this is NOT the solution I was looking for. And I'm pretty sure it's not the solution they were looking for either.

Raevynn

First Post
"You say coping, I say whining. Listen, hear that? It is a definative lack of whining. And ya know whats better? They serve as a VERY good warning to others...."

*fold arms flicking fingernails proudly*

Now where were we? Oh thats right... free corpse with each character sheet and a new body......

Piratecat, now that you've successfully nudged Sagiro into updating his storyhour we storyhour adicts think it's time you got on the side of the angels as well.

:D

-Ashrum

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
An excellent idea. The annoying thing is, I haven't been procrastinating; a work milestone + crazy heat wave + no AC in my study + a little brother to visit + a busy couple of weekends (a game day and a gaming con) has resulted in very little free time. With an 100 person BBQ to host this weekend, GenCon next week and the need to build characters for a game I'm running there, I'm not sure it gets much better in the short run - but we do finish our milestone on Friday.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
In the words of a wise Count: "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

When you get back to it, we'll be here (gnashing our teeth in anticipation).

Richard Rawen

First Post
Greybar said:
In the words of a wise Count: "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

When you get back to it, we'll be here (gnashing our teeth in anticipation).

Let us hope PKitty is more wise than Rugen *chuckles* . . . and more to the point, you know we're hooked... we'll wait. What choice have we ?

Remove ads