Piratecat's Updated Story Hour! (update 4/03 and 4/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Grog said:
Piratecat, could you (or possibly one of your players) give us some idea of the phases your campaign has gone through? I'm just curious as to how the game has progressed (since there's a lot that's not covered in the story hour).

Sure! I started off July 11th, 1992, Focused on a fairly small mountain town (Rampart) nestled between mountains and a huge forest, up in the northwest corner of a small country (Gaunt, originally spelled Gont and somehow changed over the years.) It was a homey place to start adventuring. I used many Dungeon adventures to start us off. Action slowly spread out across the country, leading to other towns as the group explored their homeland. Some of these adventures involved thwarting the machiniations of the Brotherhood of Night, an Imbindarlan cult.

Eventually I was ready to show more, but the group was nicely settled in and didn't want to travel. I got them to actually go abroad by making TomTom go hunting for a psionic trainer. That led to the wonderful Dungeon adventure "Chadrathar's Bane" (and Nolin's death by inch-tall goblins), and their introduction to the outer planes via Sigil.

After a bit of planar travel, they came back to their homeland. This led to the erinyes/stepmonster debacle (when an erinyes married Alix's noble father and became his step-mom.) Meanwhile, doppelgangers organized by the Brotherhood of Night began to destabilize the country and overthrow the king. Much intrigue ensued.

After exploring the Academy of Flamecraft (where Dylrath found his magical mirror), and dealing with a Helm of the Hivemind that threatened to absorb the party wizard Arcade, the group tracked a doppelganger plot far to the east, racing overland to the huge coast city of Oursk. Inspired by Waterdeep, Oursk was my first try at a big city adventure, and led to such notable moments as killing Silverpin Bloodmantle (an antipaladin of Toraz, god of murder), getting buried up to their necks in sand with the tide coming in, and inadvertently walking into the insane lich Hagiok's secret academy under the dungheaps.

Here in Hagiok's academy, the group found key clues that suggested a scary plot: the Brotherhood of Night were planning to force a certain conjunction by dragging a star from the sky. The conjunction was designed to open the lock that kept out horrible, neolithic undead worms that had once destroyed the previous incarnation of the world but had (mostly) been locked away by the gods. Trying to stop it, the group races several thousand miles to the west. In doing so they ignored a huge military conflict on the Penngian peninsula, which was a major distraction engineered by the Brotherhood.

Yup, this ended the Oursk period and started the comet cycle, my first attempt to ape Sagiro by providing a somewhat epic plotline. It was also designed to let the group see the world by walking through it.

Clearing out a fortress of giants (G1), the group headed west. They were dogged by Torazian deathgranter squads allied with the Brotherhood of Night, determined to stop them in as messy a fashion as possible. They found a country with unique gods, a flooded dwarven kingdom (near where they slaughtered the skaven), an invasion of mounted orcs, and a time-trapped arch-mage (Congenio Ioun.) Alix betrayed them, and was hoist by his own petard.

They headed out across the desert, avoiding thri-kreen and meeting for the first time Teliez, son of Toraz. By this point the alliance between Toraz and Imbindarla had crumbled, and everyone was trying to stop the Brotherhood of Night. You see, the conjunction had failed - and the Brotherhood was trying to free the Worms by breaking the lock, smashing the comet into the stone circle that kept the worms trapped. They met Splinder as they tried to assault the mountain and stop the comet.

The group took a 2-year (in game) vacation after the comet cycle. The king slowly became more unstable during this time, and the group worked to heal him. Then some plane hopping (*coughmodroncough*), following up old plot threads, the skaven lawbringer T'Cri, and stopping a cult of Orthyss that was breeding abominations.

And then came Eversink, and the White Kingdom.

Last edited:

Jobu

First Post
Piratecat said:
Actually, that's five permanent deaths out of thirteen. One of the things I'm especially happy with is that people don't treat it as a respawning video game; the trip to and from the afterlife can change you in mysterious ways, and it isn't a minor thing.
As one of the party members who's died TWICE I would like to have some say in this discussion....
Death One: SUCKED....failed the fortitude save vs Massive Damage. And since this death was in an area of Time Stop Tao was stuck in a sort of Limbo watching the Defenders. Coming back from this death changed Tao from a Ranger to a Ranger/Cleric.
Death Two: Having your neck snapped by the Trilith - kinda hurts. But THEN to have your dead naked body paraded around like a Doll by some psion....let's just say Tao was not too thrilled to meet that guy later after Battle One with the Dockside royals. While dead Tao met her Goddess and said that she still had more to do in Life and that she wanted to take a stronger stand in doing Galanna's bidding. So, upon being brought back by Valendo (who had her dressed up in some frilly white robes - jeesh) Tao was a Ranger/Cleric/Divine Agent.
And - Yes. As I have moved away from Boston, Tao is no longer with the Defenders. But that is still a couple story hour postings away.

Elric

First Post
Nolin: flaming narcissist?

I just came across a part of a poem by John Donne that seems to describe Nolin perfectly:

"Prince, Subject, Father, Sonne, are things forgot,
For every man alone thinkes he hath got
To be a Phoenix, and that there can bee
None of that kinde, of which he is, but hee."

What does everyone think? :D

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Very nice, Elric. And extra points for Donne. A brilliant, brilliant man.

Actually, the bit about Mara removing leeches, combined with the tidbit that Nolin sleeps with her at some point, made me wonder if he might have improvised something like this:

Marke but this flea, and marke in this,
How little that which thou deny'st me is;
Me it suck'd first, and now sucks thee,
And in this flea our two bloods mingled bee;
Confesse it, this cannot be said
A sinne, or shame, or losse of maidenhead,

Yet this enjoyes before it wooe,
And pamper'd swells with one blood made of two,
And this, alas, is more than wee would doe.

Etcetera. Full text here, for those interested: http://lardcave.net/tig/hsc/2eng-donne-flea-comments.html

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
All right, it's update time! First, a map of Glubyal. Yay, Excel! You'll see where the reservoir is that dumped all that water onto our heroes, and the rough location of the three portcullisses that were supposed to shred them.

EDIT - Then a map of the Holy Plaza itself that will make more sense once you've read the story hour update below. I'm moving this out of the update itself and putting it here, where you have to click on it to see it, in deference to folks with smaller monitors. Having to read every post by scrolling left-to-right is no fun at all!

Attachments

• Glubyal - medium v2.jpg
    Glubyal - medium v2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 567
  • glubyal - royal plaza - big - v3.jpg
    glubyal - royal plaza - big - v3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
“Agar! What is it?”

The halfling shakes his head as if to clear it of cobwebs. “A vision. Thousands of fish ripping down a wall with a bolt of lightning, then swimming through the entrance. It was like a dam breaking.” He looks up at the monitor looming above him. “I think we’re in trouble. It was happening right now.”

Thoobel fixes Agar with his watery eyes. “Blibdoolpoolp has granted you vision! You could have been a holy seer, if you had not been hatched into an impure form. I shall return in moments!” The group watches his slimy back retreating up the tunnel, and gathers back around the map to plan their battle strategy.

“So here’s the palace, and here’s the Glass Pool.” Malachite points at the map. “These are breeding pools where the royal spawn resides. This triangular building named the Clatterhouse is the residence for the clerical ‘whips,’ and the House of the Sea Mother is where the religious monitors are. Hopefully, both of those will be mostly empty. We know the Glass Pool is relatively shallow water with a core of ice around the middle.”

Velendo nods. “Apparently, Blel-Plibbit goes out onto the ice beneath a statue to Blibdoolpoolp. He lies on the ice, and she sends him wisdom and visions.”

“Hummph.” Nolin snorts. “More likely the elemental sister of Silissa is trapped under the ice, and he’s communicating with him somehow.”

“Do you suppose the kuo-toa know that she’s there?”

“Who knows? Probably, or they once did. It’s got to be hard to imprison an incredibly powerful elemental spirit in the middle of your holy sacrificial pool without anyone noticing.”

“But Thoobel doesn’t know anything about her. Gods only know how long she’s been imprisoned. Let’s see; if we enter through here, we’ll need a distraction….”

Within a few minutes Thoobel is back. “It is true!” His voice quivers with excitement. “Your presence here has forced the false king’s fin. Even now, his troops are breaking through the northern barricades. The way I see it, you have a finfull of choices.”

Velendo leans back, considering. “Yes?”

“You can stay and fight them with my people. We will surely lose without you, but it will be a bloody battle, and perhaps you can help! I don’t know enough of your fighting skill to say.” The look on Thoobel’s face indicates that he doesn’t think much of this choice.

Malachite clears his throat. “We have some skill in combat. What are the other options?”

The kuo-toa makes a gentle gesture with one fin. “You have already had a difficult day. Blel-Plibbit’s troops won’t make it this far for at least a half an hour; if you wish to not press your attack today, I can smuggle you to a hiding place where you can rest. Then my people will likely be slaughtered or flee, but he who sits in the Coral Throne will not easily be able to find you, and you may destroy him tomorrow. I will come with you, so as to see the cleansing of the throne.”

“And to avoid the bloody mess he’s sending his loyal followers in to,” thinks Malachite bitterly over the mindlink.

“Not much of a people person, is he?” quips Nolin mentally.

“Waiting until tomorrow will mean that you are better prepared, but Blel-Plibbit will likely fortify his defenses if he can not find you today. Thus, the coward might be better guarded. The last option, to attack right now, is only wise if we are strong enough. He is scared of me and what I can do, and I think he is scared of you as well. He will have sent his most powerful troops and priests to come and destroy us. If we flee and take the fight to him, he will most likely be caught unawares.” Thoobel studies at the group intently, as if trying to decide whether or not they are powerful enough to successfully attack the palace.

“He keeps staring at us,” whispers Agar over the mindlink.

Worried about the upcoming battle, Velendo tries not to sound exasperated. “He’s a kuo-toa, Agar. That’s the only thing he can do.”

“Good point.” Agar thrusts his consciousness back into his mind to inventory his spells. In his mind’s eye, they hang there quivering – multi-limbed tentacles of potential energy, squirming with eagerness to be cast. Reluctantly he pulls his mind back. “Well, I still have quite a lot of resources today. I say we go now.”

Stone Bear concurs. “I’m ready as well. I can’t get any readier than I am right now.” The group rises, prepared to take the fight to the enemy.

“I’m glad,” burbles Thoobel. “I will instruct my people to delay them as much as possible. You will need to breath water where we are going. This is possible?”

“We can do that,” says Velendo. “For just a few minutes?”

“For almost an hour.” Velendo blinks in surprise, and Thoobel gives a laughing cough that sounds like a dying seal. “It is a big city,” he explains. Then one of the fingerlings that Stone Bear is holding pops a tiny fin out into the air, and the monitor notices. He turns to Stone Bear.

“You have several of my spawn with you?” Stone Bear nods, his eye sockets revealing nothing. “Good thinking. They will learn from the battle, if they live. The weak will die, the strong will survive to better themselves, and I can easily sire more. It will be good for them to know how a human fights.” He doesn’t say why, but turns away to lead the group out. The blind shaman just tucks the fingerling back into his satchel, shakes his head, and follows the kuo-toa up the tunnel.

Beds of edible seaweed, swaying back and forth in the current. An undersea corral of bluish giant lobsters, each ten feet long with claws the size of an overweight halfling. Poisonous coral the shade of diseased flesh, home to a hundred darting little fish. Inquisitive eels. Scum-coated tunnels that have been long-forgotten, twisting beneath the domiciles of proper kuo-toa as they meander towards the center of the city. And no decoration or artistic flourishes of any kind, anywhere. Glubyal slowly opens itself to the Defenders as they retreat from the encroaching army of Blel-Plibbit into even greater danger, and it is not a welcoming embrace.

The group crouches in the shadows behind a coral building fifty feet from the side gates of the royal plaza. “At least four kuo-toa guarding this side of the coral gate,” reports Galthia.

“Everyone ready?”

“Let’s go.”

Inivisible, the stealthier members of the group begin sneaking across the tiled square. They are silent, but the guards’ heads swivel as Galthia moves across.

“Galthia! They’ve seen you!” He freezes, as does Priggle. It’s not entirely clear that the guard has seen him. The paunchy kuo-toa speaks to his fellow guard, then slowly makes his way across the open space, swinging his pincher staff back and forth and craning his head in every direction.

“It's their eyes,” thinks Priggle. “They must be able to see invisible movement. When you stand still, though, I think you’re invisible to them.”

“Well, why didn’t they see you, then?” Galthia’s mental voice sounds a little bit insulted. Priggle's response, however, sounds resigned.

“Who notices the deep gnome? No one, that's who. We're not even important enough for our enemies to hate.” He sighs mentally.

“Screw this,” thinks Tao. “There’s just a few of them. Let’s take them.” She rushes forward with Stone Bear, but neither of them are close enough to reach the enemy. Galthia and Priggle are, though, and they move to attack as well.

Priggle brings the edge of his pick across in a hard, short arc. It rips right through the kuo-toa's left knee in a small explosion of blood and bone. As the guard begins to topple, Priggle reverses his gnomish weapon and brings the hammer head right down on his opponent's face. the guard doesn't get back up.

Galthia strikes the second guard, but luck works against him as he loses his balance on the slippery tile. The guard has time to croak out a warning. On the far side of the gate another guard responds by raising a conch shell to his thin lips, and a warning horn sounds out across the royal plaza.

“Damn damn damn!” swears Nolin. “I thought about using silence, but we were worried about it dampening our spellcasting. I should have done it anyways!”

“Don’t worry about it, Nolin,” calls Galthia. “What’s done is done. We need to kill this one and get this gate open!”

“I’m on the gate,” declares Priggle. “Not that anyone noticed. Or cared. Or even thought to ask me. That’s fine. Don’t feel bad about it.” He purses his lips while he studies the architecture for a few seconds, then raises his pick and takes several impeccable swings that completely shatter the magically hardened coral. The huge gate clatters to the tiled floor in pieces around him. A kuo-toa guard suddenly appears in front of the deep gnome, but it reels backwards with a dozen crossbow bolts stuck in his chest.

“Reload, men!” bellows Splinder. The dwarves obey, even as Stone Bear sprints through the gate to see three kuo-toa guards still standing.

No armor, thinks Stone Bear. Not very bright of them. His raven takes to the air as the shaman throws himself at an enemy. With accuracy sacrificed in favor of sheer power, Stone Bear’s fist punches most of the way through a guard’s chest. He uses the dying guard as a pivot as he spins around, and his foot almost takes the head entirely off another guard nearby. Stone Bear lands on the ground gracefully, two corpses collapsing beside him.

It’s almost the first time that the other Defenders have seen him in combat. Someone whistles quietly in admiration. The last guard standing is chopped down by Tao, who rips the horn from his hands seconds before she slides her swords into his belly.

“They know we’re here,” Stone Bear says unnecessarily.

“On it,” says Nolin. He pulls out the Shara Ball. This glass globe had been crafted by Sharala Clearwater, and contains a piece of her essence; it knows the spells that she knows, and is able to cast one on occasion. Unfortunately, Shara also imbued the item with her disdain for Nolin. “Shara? My greeting to you. Would you be so kind as to create a convincing illusion of us as far away across this plaza as you can? We want to draw any guards to the opposite side from where we’re heading.”

Shara’s voice is tinny and faint as the ball awakens. “Oh, it’s you. How charming.” Her sarcasm could cut glass. “In some other horrible situation that your primping and songs can’t save you from?

“Shara, please. Now really isn’t the time to insult me. You should feel free to express yourself at great lengths later, but things are really kind of urgent at the moment.”

Inside the glass globe, a tiny image of Shara smiles self indulgently. “Then of course. I’m flattered you asked.” The image concentrates, and far across the plaza a very realistic image forms, even as illusory warning horns sound from other parts of the plaza as well. More gurgling shouts fill the air as the distant kuo-toa guards begin to react.

“Thank you,” says Nolin sincerely. “We’ve got a distraction, folks. Let’s go.” To the inspirational tune of a victory march sung by Nolin, the Defenders of Daybreak surge forward into the Plaza of the Sea Mother. They fan out as they race towards the Glass Pool. In front of them, the silhouette of something large scuttles forward to intercept.

To be continued….

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, it's a hard life being a svirfneblin. Everything wants to eat you, no one fun ever invites you out, and you need a stepladder to jump onto a bar stool. No WONDER he's pessimistic!

EDIT - going over my notes, I made a few errors in this last entry that I've since corrected. I was combining two different combats in my mind, but it's straightened out now.

And look! Kuo-toa illustrations, courtesy of WotC. There are several of these, but this is closest to how I envision them. You can even see Blibdoolpoolp in the background, waving at you.

52062_CN.jpg

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Okay, who else took "Blel-Plibbit goes out onto the ice" and ran with it:

Line change for the kuo-toa. Blel-Plibbit goes out onto the ice, and...

OH! That's a brutal hit by Monitor Thoobel! The referee has raised his hand, waiting for the puck to change possession, and... yep, that'll be two minutes for roughing, Bill.

Right you are, Gary. Monitor Thoobel clearly left his tailfins for that one. I'm surprised he didn't get a five-minute major for boarding.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thoobel catches at Velendo’s arm and gestures at a stone building nearby. “This is where the Kept are imprisoned.” His eyes are alight with insane purpose. “I will free them to join our cause! You can do without me for a few minutes?”

More crazy monks? thinks Velendo. That means more allies, and more potential targets. Sure, can’t hurt. “Of course. Go!”

Thoobel slips silently away, and the others continue to move farther into the Plaza of the Sea Mother. Galthia uses his superior speed to scout far ahead of the rest of the adventurers.

A servitor rushes in through pearlescent arches and bangs its head submissively on the floor. “Mighty Sea King, I am the bearer of tidings!”

Blel-Plibbit swivels his ponderous head to gaze at the minion. He pops another squealing tidbit into his wide mouth, and his favorite monitor steps forward to bang a pincher staff on the smooth floor. “The mighty Sea King commands you to speak! You have the upworlders captured, as you have been commanded?” Blel-Plibbit smiles in anticipation.

“Err.. in a way, O Commander of Tides! Knowing how eager you would be to deal with them yourself, for no other kuo-toa could possibly exact judgment for their many and unknowable crimes, we are delighted to say that they have come to YOU. Even now they are in the plaza outside, being punished for their sins against the Sea Mother! Is it not just that you will be able to punish them personally for their sins, fearful majesty?”

Blel-Plibbit’s smile fades, and he gestures at the musicians to stop playing their soft horns. Quiet settles on the throne room, and over the panicked gill-flapping of the groveling messenger the King’s ears can make out the faint sound of alarm horns in the plaza outside. Blel-Plibbit’s face contorts in anger, and the terrified messenger buries its face even farther into the tiles.

“Idiot! They are outside, free and armed? They have evaded the armies and have come here themselves? And that traitor Thoobel with them?” The Sea King’s croaking voice rises to a near-shriek.

“We knew your majesty would wish the.. urrkgl.. klapplgl.. gaak.” Blel-Plibbit gestures, and the messenger’s twitching body beats out a rapid tattoo on the tiled floor, fins kicking the polished stone for just a brief moment. Eventually, at a nod from the Sea King, two of his faithful bodyguards remove their weapons from the sack of dead flesh.

Blel-Plibbit’s voice rumbles. “Gather the Whips, children, and the Monitors. Let the casting of Miracles begin. I am the Sea Mother’s mate, and I shall have to deal with them myself.” But the Sea King’s voice cracks slightly as he says it, and deep in his belly he knows the sharp bite of fear. In self-denial he crushes the messenger’s cooling head with one massive foot, and then spreads his arms in preparation for prayer.

At first glance, the Royal Plaza isn’t much to look at. No decorations, no tiles, just polished stone and coral jutting at odd angles from the plaza’s floor. The odor is revolting, but Galthia has been exposed to both githyanki and mindflayers before, so it’s relatively easy for him to stomach. Ahead he can see the silhouette of a huge stone building, and far to his left he can see something that looks like odd sculpture. In the flickering gray-green light cast by algae and luminescent slugs, vision is difficult. Not so difficult that he can’t see the enemies scuttling forwards ahead of him, though.

“Interesting.”

“What is?”

“Four giant lobsters. There are two kuo-toa on the back of each, armed with long spears or lances.”

“We’re closing now… see them! Stand clear, Galthia. I suggest we open with a bang. Hey, someone get out some drawn butter.”
Nolin calls to the phoenix inside of him, and Rides the Sun eagerly answers with a sacred pillar of fire that lights up the darkness. Three of the four lobster mounts are killed instantly by the flame strike, cooked in their own shells by the holy fire. Their riders tumble from the back of the dying creatures, hitting the ground and bracing their weapons.

“I’m charging!” Mara spurs Luminor forward. The horse’s powerful hooves strike sparks from the stone, and Mara’s holy mace glows brightly in one gauntleted hand.

“Mara, wait! No!” Velendo shouts. But he’s too late. Before Mara can close with her mace, six of the kuo-toa jam their long spears into the charging war horse. Luminor screams in mortal pain as his own momentum carries him deeply onto the barbed weapons. Mara screams as well, and the noble war horse topples to the side. Blood gouts out of him, and tears of rage streak Mara’s face.

“I didn’t…” She crouches beside the dying horse, mace out. Around her, slime-coated kuo-toa close in for the kill. She flips back her hair, and her face is a mask of fury.

Then the rest of the Defenders arrive to stand beside her. Galthia strikes Luminor with a healing blow from his hand to stabilize the mount, even as Tao and Malachite distract the kuo-toa soldiers from the front and Stone Bear circles in from the side. One kuo-toa manages to stab the downed war horse once again, and it twitches convulsively; Mara feels every wound as if it were she herself getting hit. Then she places a hand on Luminor’s withers before he can die, and she shuts out the world as she focuses the healing warmth of Aeos into the horse’s body. “Come back to me.” Beside her Luminor’s wounds begin to close, and it snorts feebly as it tries to clear the blood from its healing lungs.

Mara looks over at the kuo-toa beside her and smiles a terrible grin. “You’re going to die for that.” And within a few seconds, it does. So do the kuo-toa on either side of it, cut down by powerful blows from all of the Defenders working together. Dark blood flies in the gray half-light, but the kuo-toa don’t scream for long.

Farther back, the one remaining war lobster has charged Nolin, claws snapping. One claw crunches around his body, but Nolin’s celestial battlecloak stiffens into rigid armor in order to protect him. “Huh,” says Nolin as he draws his rapier. “I haven’t used this since the Beastlands. But you aren’t undead, so let’s see if Galanna is watching.” Taking a lackadaisical fencing stance, Nolin smiles at the two kuo-toa soldiers on the lobster as he thrusts with the rapier. It’s a perfect hit, penetrating the chitinous shell and thrusting deep into the war lobster’s head.

“Buh-bye,” waves Nolin with a friendly little gesture. And to the surprise of both kuo-toa, their lobster begins to change. Claws become branches, legs become roots, a tail becomes a trunk, and suddenly there’s a 30’ tall lignified lobster-tree standing before Nolin. The bard whistles softly and examines his rapier. “Damn, this thing is great,” he says to himself, and runs forward. “I wonder why I don’t use it more often?” Thirty feet in the air, two near-helpless kuo-toa soldiers watch him go.

With Luminor healed and the soldiers mostly beaten down, Galthia runs forward again to scout. He is running along the back of the palace looking for doors when he hears a clattering behind him. Turning, he sees a cloud of mist spreading from the side of the building. His first instinct is to discover what is causing it, so he reverses his path and runs back.

The mist is impenetrable to sight, so Galthia edges into it, staying right at the edge where escape should be simple. He’s caught off guard by the terrible pain and the sound of running water. “What?” he begins to ask, and holds a hand up before him as his legs begin to buckle. At first he thinks it’s his blurring vision, but then he realizes that his vision is fine; his hand really is running, the flesh sloughing off and changing into seawater as he watches. Internal organs liquefy, and the monk staggers as more than forty percent of his flesh turns instantly to sea water and splatters to the ground. It’s only by pure will power that he’s able to keep his feet. The mist swirls around him, and he hears a croaking hymn rise from somewhere. Webbed feet slap the stone from somewhere in the cloud of mist, and Galthia realizes that his life is at stake.

“Don’t go into the mist!” he thinks urgently to the others. “It’s….”

“We’re coming!” says Velendo urgently. “Hang on!”

Not fast enough.

With his watery flesh cupped in one hand, Galthia feels a sudden presence at his back. He turns suddenly, and there’s a kuo-toa monitor looming over him. A rock-hard fin is raised back, and the weakened githzerai can’t do a thing to dodge it. It slaps him, splashing away remnants of his face. Another fin hits, and another, each tearing through once-strong defenses to shatter the weakened body beneath.

For Galthia, everything goes black.

To be continued…

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads