Piratecat's Updated Story Hour! (update 4/03 and 4/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackylhunter

First Post
Pkitty, go read the thread you wrote for Sep on combatting burnout, take a deep breath and write something.

put it another way, the longer you take, the more you'll have to prune when you do come back.

(seriously, we just miss ya. Take your time and come back when you're ready)

shilsen

Adventurer
I just posted a thread on the General RPG board asking for questionnaires that DMs use to get feedback from players. I know Piratecat has one that he uses, so could he or one of his players please post a copy? Thanks.

No, of course this is not a "bump".

warcabbit

First Post
Craer said:
I hope he's ok...:\
The Kitty is fine and having fun and said he's got a storyhour almost done... and that he's not as fond of the transcribing from tape as he thought he would be. I think that's worth sharing. It probably makes things too much like work, wouldn't you think? So hang loose, folks.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Craer said:
I hope he's ok...:\

PC is relatively fine, as I understand it. He's had some heavy personal stuff happen lately that far overshadows the needs of the story hour, as detailed elsewhere here on the boards.

btw, PC, if you happen to be in our area for your annual reunion (if such hasn't already been held or interrupted by recent events, for which the Meepites send their condolences), there's always space open for you and KC at the gameroom table*. :)

(*-no more dining room for us!)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
The tapes! The hideous hissing of the telltale tapes!

Poe aside, I've concluded that writing - transcribing - off a tape is just not as fun for me as doing it from memory. So screw it. We just had a great session with Fajitas and WisdomLikeSilence, the first Defenders of Daybreak since mid-February. I'm going to write that up now when it's fresh in my memory, then go back and just fill in the blanks with the players' recollections as needed.

I'll keep you posted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads