• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Pirates of course... through sheer kewlness and strength of numbers. This is accomplished through 2 things... babes and booze.

1) I mean come on, Captain Morgan throws parties at the Playboy Mansion. Who wouldn't sign up for his crew for an opportunity like that?

2) Captain Morgan and Calico Jack both own run plantations and distilleries and dispense it to their crews to keep them happy.

Do you know what would happen if Ninjas threatened the world's rum supply? Suddenly it goes from Ninjas fighting drunken pirates to having to face SEAL Team 6 because they have threatened the global economy.

;)

Guns? Allow me to repeat the part where they are falling down drunk and have scurvy.

Why do you think their ships have so many cannons and they carry so many pistols? I'll quote Doc Holliday... "That's why I've got two guns... one for each of ya".

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
. . . Do you know what would happen if Ninjas threatened the world's rum supply? Suddenly it goes from Ninjas fighting drunken pirates to having to face SEAL Team 6 because they have threatened the global economy. . .

Technically, it could be said that SEALs are the apex of the Ninja tradition. So since no-one* can beat the SEALs, Ninjas win.

*Except of course Jedis, Chuck Norris, Robots, Dinosaurs, Robot Dinosaurs, Pirates on Robot Dinosaurs . . . ah, screw it - I'm outa here!;)

Andor

First Post
Ninjae are only unbeatable when there is one of them. However the contest specifies Ninjas, which dooms them.

There is no inverse Pirate law.

Remove ads