• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirates vs. Ninjas

This can only get ugly. Isn't Pirates vs Ninjaes even worse then Edition Wars and New Coke threads?

What about Cavemen vs Astronauts? Now that's an interesting topic...

And is it cav3men vs 4stronauts, or c4vemen vs astron3uts?

Demmero

Explorer
This can only get ugly. Isn't Pirates vs Ninjaes even worse then Edition Wars and New Coke threads?

You're probably right, but....

I'm gonna say pirates. They have ships and cannons, and I'm not sure that ninjas can swim.

And if they DO swim, their tight black pajamas will make them look like seals, resulting in mistaken-identity shark attacks as they try to swim up to the pirates ships.

So yeah--definitely pirates!

Nadaka

First Post
Who wins depend on a few factors.

Are the ninja's monkeys? If so, they win.

Do the pirates have pet monkeys? If so, they win.

If they both have monkeys? Its a stalemate unless the robots choose a side.

Pbartender

First Post
Who wins in a fight and why??

It all depends on how many ninjas there are... Remember the Inverse Ninja Law. "The total Real Ultimate Power of any given group of fighting ninjas is inversely proportional to the number of ninjas in that group."

So, if there are only one or two ninjas going against an entire ship of pirates, the poor pirates don't really stand a chance.

But, once the ninjas start attacking groups of a dozen or more, they suddenly won't stand a chance against cannons and pistols.

Shadeydm

First Post
I thought the big question would be how many have the Dashing Swordsman PRC. Hey wait does this count as edition warring...doh!

Remove ads