PLANAR RETRIEVAL AGENCY- The Lost Ring

Porsche

The following are exerps from a magazine known for asking 20 questions.

1. Porsche has become a household name again. First by posing and now by saving a child from a falling building caused when Hercules, Kord, Thrym and Thor were involved in a quick game of tag team wrestling. How do you feel about that?

Tickled. My fur is raising from my toes to my back.

2. Speaking of fur, did you know you were voted amongst the top 5 sexiest females in Sigil because of the hair and it's coloration?

Wow. No I didn't. Who beat me out? Aphrodite again I suppose. Did J-Lo reach the top 10?

8. Are you proud to be an Aural?

Yes, I am proud of my heritage. I am an Aural. Not a cat female, of feline. My fur is soft and snuggly with bright blues, purples and blacks in it. Many of my race are stick in the mud types however. But I'm an extrovert. See? =editor's note. Porsche lifts her shirt up and pushes the fur away from her pierced navel. = I'm an outy.

9. You are well known for your wild ways and inhibitant manners. Is that just the way you are or do you do it for the attention?

Well...BOTH!

10. Rumors had it the Incubi lord has a crush on you and you were seen at his home last week. Is this true?

No fun in telling.

20. Final question- Favorite comic book story...ever.

Comic books? Since when do Pboy talk about comicbooks? I once read something called Unity on Earth 1.2.6. Seemed neat enough.

There you have it folks. A top 20 questions with Porsche of the Planar Retival Agency.

We are experiencing communication difficulties. Your regular program will soon commense.

Pictures of hotdogs and soda begin (anyone been to a drive-inn movie?)

P R A
SEGMENT 001

Bost has "requested" the four of you to come to the office in twenty minutes. You show up and find the secretary filing her nails. Asking the secretary what's up she only replys a big client was here sobbing like a baby. "By the gods- I broke a nail."

Bost barges in reaking of stale ale, BO and bad cigars. He ignores you as he go through some routine questions with the secretary. He then goes into his office slamming the door behind him. A muffeled shout is heard from within. He opens the door- "let them in wil-ya! I ain't got all day" ...and slams the door again.

Typical Bost greeting in the Planar Retrieval Agency.

silvertable81 said:
Howdy, Bost. What's the haps on the mission? I hear you got a doozy fer us. Me an' Katharrgh was been wantin' some action. I heard Thom was the father of Julius' baby on General Sickbay.

OOC- darn presidental address- back to regular programming-

Thom?!? Can't be. Thom is really an undead vampire with daylight walking ability. He's sterile. Besides, his contract runs out this month. He's leaving the show. They just suggested that so that Julius has a reason to "remove" Thom from the show.

Back to trhe job you ingrates! Friga's son was here again. Stupid demi-god lost his mother's ring again. It's a family heirloom (OCC- yes even the gods have heirlooms) and his mother will freeze his butt for losing it(again).

His story was he on vacation in Caldonia 3.1.2. As usual, a magical woman with unsurpassed beauty seduced him and stole the ring. Frankly, and this dosn't leave the room, I think he gave it to her as he has all the women HE has seduced.

The dimensional seekers are already primed and ready to go. I wish I could pay hazard pay but I can't.

Porsche- "Hazard pay? Where again is this ring located?"

The Caldonia Coreline had a splitting branch occur a few years ago. It is called 3.1.2. It is a froozen paradise now rather than a tropical one.

The secretary- =pop= (bubblegum) "Why have them get it if it belongs to a god?"

Just type the reports sweetie. Since he has lost this before and was nearly flayed by his mother for it, he wants mortals to find it. We are "below" her notice at this point. If he is away from his home much longer, he will draw unwanted attention and questions from said ice beast.

The team will be the three of you and DM Input will record the activities and document much of it.

Agreed?

P R A
SEGMENT 002

The Agents gather up anything they feel they need from the supplies room (OCC -nothing fancy- give me a list). DM Input streaks ahead of you to the Planar entrance room. Porsche has a thick parka, boots, heavy pants and a few pouches and standard items visible on her. She is carrying tinted googles and a hood.

"I hate the cold. It makes my fur thicken" the feline says.

Remove ads