PLANAR RETRIEVAL AGENCY- The Lost Ring

and a given map of area

Attachments

• caldonia under the ice.jpg
    caldonia under the ice.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 184

P R A
SEGMENT 003

Dm Input, Porsche, Kenny, Coop and Katharrgh all walk down to the area where they will recieve the final goods. The Planar scrier gauntlets and the Home Ball.
A gimp Goblin with tattoos covering nearly 70% of his visible body lumbers to them.

"Feeeeft! You go and have fun again an' I stay here. Feeeft!"
He gives each member a gauntlet and a grey ball (Homing Ball). "As usaual, push the yellow jewel and you see a map of your area. Tap on it to scry out, press and hold to scry in.
(OOC The map shown earlier is full scry out) You will appear within 2 miles of programmed area. The Green button allows two -way cummunication between you if you're within 500ft of each other. Red button gives you a red dot will track the item once you have had a chance to touch it (if neccessary). The Blue button fires a powerful drugged dart. Only one to a gauntlet. Q asked me to include it after the Burton Wig Incident. Good luck"
He smiles cruely at Kenny making him nervous.

Porsche- "Ready to go?"

P R A
SEGMENT 004

Walking through a portal guarenteed (yeah right) to land PCs close to set destination, you immediately find it cold with an unyeilding wind. "Great- a blizzard." comments Porsche. Kenny is wondering what would happen if he frooze to death.

The wind howls and screams at your covered ears like a cold banshee when suddenly a source of light appears close by. Arcs of blue lightning zig-zag looking to strike the party. Coop is flatfooted and about to be hit when it zigs around him and an all too familiar scream is heard.

Kenny has a burn mark on both the front and back of him from the lightning bolt.

DM Input- "I think that just set a new record!"

Porsche- "What was that?"

Something large moves towards you from where the lightning originated.

Actions?

Remove ads