PLANAR RETRIEVAL AGENCY- The Lost Ring

P R A
SEGMENT 013

The center guard stares at you then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a medallion. "Please repeat for the record."

You do so. He seems pacified and opens the door for you. "I am Gregdor Delaphontai. I am the head bridge keeper. Welcome to Caldonia. Is there anything else I may be able to help you with?"

P R A
SEGMENT 014

You are given instructions on how to reach the local taverns and which have the best food. Porsche charms him into telling you were the best inns are also. You continue across the bridge. The walk is slick and Porsche slips and falls hard on Kenny's hand and forearm. A sickly crunch can be heard.

DM Input can not stand it anymore and flys high and in the shadows avioding being seen and being sqeezed by the growing limb. Porsche suggests getting a private room first so that Kenny can recoup and join the party later.

(what kind of room does Coop and Kath refer?)

P R A
SEGMENT 015

You find the entrance to The Anceint Attic. It is a better tavern/inn of the area. You begin to climb the stairs and after reaching the fourth floor you arrive there!

You go in and are greeted by a warm fire and walk on soft exotic fur rugs. A counter can be seen between to indoor tree-like shrubs. An elf is at the counter looking busy but glancing to you to see if you are in need of assistance.

Avtions?

P R A
SEGMENT 016

The elf grows a beaming smile as you approach. "What can I do for you today folks? Here for the wedding or just traveling?"

Travel replys Porsche. We may stay a few days to check out the wedding. You know how girls just love a wedding. She pulls back her hood revealing her bright blue and orange furred head.

Oh! says the elf. You are...ah...

An Aurid. I am NOT a werecat or catfolk thankyou. We will need a room for several days.

Ah...I have only two rooms left...... The Presidental and the Bridal suites. (S Motive- everyone believes him) They would be 120 GD PER night. Food not included.

Avtions?

silvertable81

First Post
Coop realises that the suites would probably make an interesting command center. Especially if they can occupy an entire floor. "Can ya cut a deal if we take both rooms, for 3 days with option to renew?"

Katharrgh; "I'm hungry." She eyes Kenny's arm wondering to herself how long he could feed her with his regenerating arm.

------------------------------------------
Out of Character and guest appearances.
Coop’s Character Sheet
Katharrgh’s Character Sheet

Remove ads