PLANAR RETRIEVAL AGENCY- The Lost Ring

Rub elbows? There will be two wedding ceremonies. A public one where they will be married at the balcony for all to see and then a more traditional one. That Paladin is quite lucky. She is beautiful. yum. Look, maybe I can talk more in a moment but I have to make rounds or the boss (motions to a nasty looking human) will complain. She takes the coins, gives out the new drinks and places the dirty cups into a bag of holding before moving along.

Porsche waits for the others. She does her nails until then.

Kenny is less than mobile as both legs are incomplete but he is playing a game of chess against DM Input.

DM Input- "weird that a royal wedding has to be occuring just as we arrive here isn't it?"

COMMERCIAL TIME!

A big barbarian type is seen waving to a crowd. He holds a heavy belt. "Bulk World Beat-em up Champion"

CLOSE UP ON HIM

"But even Bulk gets hurt in match. That is why I use the one and only "Pelor's Healing Gel". It makes feel...mmmmmmm good!"

Scantly clad woman rush to him. "Everyone like Pelor's Healing Gel now. It smell like oranges! Right Girls?"

"Mmmmmm- right Bulky!"

Music chimes in....."so use Pelor's healing gel...The Bulk does."

END OF COMMERCIAL (and prelude snicker...)

TESTING 1, 2, 3....

Attachments

• en world mapping final for rooms in en world.jpg
    en world mapping final for rooms in en world.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 46

Porsche- "Where have you been? Og...by the gods Kath- have you been drinking from the bowl again....I wish this world had breath mints!"

PS just how many Drinks did both of you have? It has been about 4 hours of being downstairs in the bar before Kenny revived enough to be useful.

Remove ads