D&D 5E Check Out Planescape's Table of Contents & More!

A gallery of photos of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse!

Brandes Stoddard has received a copy of Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse (which come out in two weeks!) and is posting loads of photos over on Blue Sky. You can check out his feed for the whole treasure trove--here's a look at the table of contents.

1.jpg
2.jpeg

delericho

Legend
I wonder if threads (on twitter,not ENWorld) like these are done in partnership or the behest of WotC as viral marketing. Did they pick someone and say, "You can share art and the ToC from this one book this week. Next week, you can share art and ToC from the adventure." or whatever.
If they are, does it really count as showing up "in the wild"?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I wonder if threads (on twitter,not ENWorld) like these are done in partnership or the behest of WotC as viral marketing. Did they pick someone and say, "You can share art and the ToC from this one book this week. Next week, you can share art and ToC from the adventure." or whatever.
They explicitly fo that for Magic card previews, they even provide a schedule in advance for the public. Unclear how coordinated these are, but they give these preview copies out on purpose and must provide some sort of guidelines.

Kurotowa

Legend
Embedding screen caps of his posts but leaving the actual images he posted as attachments
View attachment 297410
Okay, I have questions about the Beastlands picnic picture. Yes, happy time with your animal friends. An adorable otter, a cute kiwi bird, the bear's scarf is a nice touch, the golden snub-nosed monkey is a deep cut, ...but what in the Nine Hells is that enormous transparent tardigrade? That thing is both nightmare fuel and nothing nature ever intended.

TravDoc42

Getting a hang of this!
Okay, I have questions about the Beastlands picnic picture. Yes, happy time with your animal friends. An adorable otter, a cute kiwi bird, the bear's scarf is a nice touch, the golden snub-nosed monkey is a deep cut, ...but what in the Nine Hells is that enormous transparent tardigrade? That thing is both nightmare fuel and nothing nature ever intended.
I mean, if we have giant spiders, snails, fire beetles, etc., why not a tardigrade?

Remove ads

Remove ads