• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planning Ahead, or Living For The Moment?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Well, not buying plates saves you the money, regardless of how little, you would spend on those plates. Sure, a bad case of food poisoning is far more expensive than even modestly priced plates, but if you don't get sick, you could save a little money.
How can a case of food poisoning cost you money? Lost days of work?

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Sounds like that's someone taking the value to extremes--more than a little unhealthy, physically and mentally. (no offense)

4-6months seems like a good buffer, though in this age, a full year is almost in order. If possible.

Sounds like that's someone taking the value to extremes--more than a little unhealthy, physically and mentally.
Of course. I'm not saying it's healthy or correct behavior. I'm just explaining it.
(no offense)
I find your post highly offensive. I demand an apology!
4-6months seems like a good buffer, though in this age, a full year is almost in order. If possible.
If possible is key. Unfortunately it's not always possible. Some people live paycheck-to-paycheck. It makes it hard to save anything.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Medical expenses.
Why would you have that? Go to an hospital or clinique.

Plus, any food you eat will probably be vomited, so that's just a waste of food - which you paid money for.
True true. Makes me think of a girl I dated who had eating disorders. They were supposed to be behind her, but when she would go to the toilet after a meal in a restaurant, I always had wondered is she flushed my money down the toilet.

Remove ads