Spelljammer Plasmoids! Spelljammers ooze PC dry humorists.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Sometimes I imagined in Starfinder a "hybrid" PC race, both different creatures working like one in a "simbiotic" relation as guest and host, muscle and brain.

* Can plasmoid be hurt by ordinary means? Damage by fall, or cuts in certaing weak points.

Who would be interested into a story whose main character is a slime/plasmoid? I wonder if the plasmoids are a wink for the Japanese market where the slimes are the icon of the weakest monsters.

71e22ftmsjL._AC_SX679_.jpg
did you try the slowpoke pokemon line?

also, a mind and body cooperative life form who are both are post-human.
1658781332775.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I LOVE them.

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Absurd. Its like, the rest of the universe is serious, and then there's this Adventure Time character quietly defying any and all laws of physics by oozing around and wearing clothes. Something about it...speaks to me...something...

Love them!

Spelljammer has unironically become a very interesting setting to me the more 5E talks about their take on it.
It's Perkins at his max Chris Perkins.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I'm not familiar with the series (my eldest son is), but does this mean The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime is now on the table as a player option?
I am myself only passingly familiar with it but yes, they guy in my first group who wanted to play a slime base excrement character found the ua funny.

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
Now, are we talking Shmoo from Lil' Abner or Gloop and Gleep from Herculoids? Gloop and Gleep are much more heroic. Shmoo are just delicious.

And good Dralasite art is even harder to come by!

So how about some theme/dralasite appropriate jokes?
  • Did you hear what happened to the plasmoid Influencer? She self absorbed!
  • Why did they City Watch acquire 1000 bees? For a sting operation!
  • What's a firblog's favorite sandwich? A knuckle sandwich!

Remove ads