Playtesting: IG's 'The Making of Heroes'

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aramil notches another arrow and walks into the clearing, pausing near the woman. "Are you okay milady?"

ooc: That was the best orc combat ever!! We are studs! :) :)

Legildur

First Post
[Dowkan] The dwarf places a boot on the chest of the prone orc and wrenches the waraxe free of split skull. He wipes the blade of the axe across the dirty clothes the humanoid to remove the bulk of the brain matter and blood.

Looking up at the girl, he smiles a toothy grin, eyes ablaze with battle fury and satisfaction of a job well done.

"I like this job!" he says.

Arkhandus

First Post
Irathias lowers his bow and walks over to the young woman, saying "Don't worry, we're from Bjorah's Cliff. And the dwarf won't hurt ya, I think he's just glad to kill some filthy orcs." The young elven fellow holds up his hands in a peaceful gesture, and stows the shortbow as he goes.

Then he adds "Are you hurt? Do you know where the rest of the caravaners are?"

However, Irathias can't help but glance at the orcs' corpses every other second or so, and after his brief words, the elf gets right to looting the dying, but probably not dead yet, orcs. At least the one his arrow fell.... Greedy thoughts fill his mind happily.

WarShrike

First Post
Arkhandus said:
"Don't worry, we're from Bjorah's Cliff. And the dwarf won't hurt ya, I think he's just glad to kill some filthy orcs."

"Hey. Half-Orc here." says Thogrim indignantly. He searches the fallen for one that he might still be able to save with some Cure Minor Wounds. "If the whole caravan was taken by these Orcs's clan, best we ask one of them where they are."

Arkhandus

First Post
"Eh, yer not'n orc, then, are ya?" the elf says dismissively, but not rudely. Though Irathias says this as he ransacks the first orc's corpse for precious, precious loot, with no regard for the dead or dying orc's dignity or possessions. 'Gold!' he thinks eagerly.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Aye, I'm all right now, but I guess the damage is done." The girl runs to the supply cart and tosses it, finally bringing up her badly beaten father from beneath the ruined leather goods.

"Where'd you men come from anyway? One second you weren't here, and then ye were... and they weren't." She nods to the fallen orcs, "An' a fat lot of that gold yer diggin' outta his pockets belongs to me father, just so ye know."

The orcs are beyond any healing.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Return his gold to him. We are not thieves, we are simply here to seek a missing caravan. Although it appears our little quest gets more complex by the hour." He pauses for a moment, then bows. "Forgive me, I am Aramil. May I ask who you are?"

Arkhandus

First Post
Irathias sighs and returns any looted coinage to the older fellow. "As I said, we're from Bjorah's Cliff. Here to find and help the caravan if it's run into trouble. I'm Irathias, by the way," the other elf says, smiling at the young woman.

Legildur

First Post
The dwarf stays out of the conversation. Dowkan takes out a whetstone and proceeds to sharpen and hone an already sharp blade as a way to keep busy.

WarShrike

First Post
Thogrim continues checking the fallen. To the girl, he says: "Miss, if you don't mind, we need to know exactly what happenned to the caravan?"

Remove ads