Please help me remember this game...

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I remember seeing a website a while back that had a very simple game which was basically swapping around little business-sized cards. The cards had the rules of the game on them, which essentially were "find someone who isn't playing the game and hand them this card". Basically it was just a quick little way to circulate materials around and, now that I've written out the above, I probably don't even need to look at the actual game page anymore. :p

But... I can't remember where I saw this, and it's driving me nuts. I thought it was something off Cheapass' site, but I was by there and didn't find it. It's definately something similar to what they'd do, though, so it was either them or somebody like them.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or where this page is? Or (more likely) has the noisy airvent next to my cubicle finally driven me mad?

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
You're probably right...

At least they got a repairman down here to turn the vent off (thought not fix it, of course). The noise wasn't really the problem, more the fact that it just turned itself on and off every ninety seconds or so. It was infrequent enough that I couldn't just tune it out, like I could it it was rattling constantly. It was like some sort of bizarre HVAC water torture.

Tinner

First Post
Byrons_Ghost said:
I remember seeing a website a while back that had a very simple game which was basically swapping around little business-sized cards. The cards had the rules of the game on them, which essentially were "find someone who isn't playing the game and hand them this card". Basically it was just a quick little way to circulate materials around and, now that I've written out the above, I probably don't even need to look at the actual game page anymore. :p

But... I can't remember where I saw this, and it's driving me nuts. I thought it was something off Cheapass' site, but I was by there and didn't find it. It's definately something similar to what they'd do, though, so it was either them or somebody like them.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or where this page is? Or (more likely) has the noisy airvent next to my cubicle finally driven me mad?

Are you thinking of 1000 Blank White Cards?

Remove ads