• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PLEASE?!?]RPG Art Cover needed

Shapermc

First Post
Hello All;

I am making a call to help me with some art that I would be able to use on the cover of a PDF that I will be publishing soon. It will be a conversion of an older Call of Chuthlu game mod. I will be mainly adding on an ending to lengthen it out, updating maps, and converting all #'s and stats over to d20. If your are interested in trying your hand at some art that i can use please reply here. Attached below is the image that I would like to see an "artistic rendition" of. I would like it to have a "creepy" feel to it. I cannot pay you for doing this but you will get credit upon release. I also have more pictures that might help for the feel of the exterior. I only need black and white. If anyone is willing to help it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Attachments

• nsh_then.jpg
    nsh_then.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Played around with your picture, and this is what I came up with. Although, now that I'm looking at it, my building isn't as large as it should be, but I was playing all the same. Hope you don't mind, maybe it will encourage and inspire other artists to help? I may try again later...:)

Attachments

• cover for someone.jpg
    cover for someone.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Shapermc

First Post
Super-dee-duper!

Do you by anychance have a much larger version of that pic?

Any others are still greatly welcome. I would like perhaps a closer picture of just one portion of the building. B&W would be cool too!

Thanx Malessa!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads