• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pneumatik's WotBS 1 - The Scouring of Gate Pass

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=For Pneumatik]
Hollister's Knowledge: the Planes check is a 9, which I would guess isn't good enough.

How far away is the light sphere?
[/sblock]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
OOC: The light sphere is marked on the map as LA at G9 on the second floor. It's size small. And Hollister's Knowledge check is too low to identify it.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Lets not be near whatever that is when it explodes." Having no clue what the light means, Rashelle continues to the next staircase and runs up the stairs after the imposter.

Rhun

First Post
Pneumatic: Further clarification: Is the balcony outside of the tower itself, or is it still on the inside of the tower? And I'm guessing we have to cross this floor to get to the other set up stairs up?

renau1g

First Post
"Lets not be near whatever that is when it explodes." Having no clue what the light means, Rashelle continues to the next staircase and runs up the stairs after the imposter.

"Indeed, let's not mess with it." Korrin agrees as he charges alongside Rashelle

Arkhandus

First Post
Liiros agrees, "We must hurry after the imposter!" as he continues to run up the stairs and over to the next set of stairs, behind many of the others due to his heavy armor.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
[sblock=Answers to Questions - for everyone]You're all at the top of the stairs up to the second floor (except Liiros and Torrent, who are still on the stairs). To get to the stairs from the second floor to the third, you need to run across the second floor to around H11. That's right near the ball of light, so you can't both stay away from it and run up to the third floor.

The balcony is outside the tower. So right now, Korrin is outside on the balcony about 20 feet above the ground. Hollister's in the doorway to get outside.

Finally, I don't have the non-pdf version of the map, so I can't post an updated one. Everyone, either confirm that you're running past the ball of light or say whatever else you're doing. I should be able to post a response tomorrow night. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads