Podcast #100: Our 100th Episode Celebration with Shane Stacks and Darryl Mott

This week, Morrus and Peter are joined by Shane Stacks and Darryl Mott to celebrate Episode 100! In the news, D&D meets My Little Pony, PaizoCon Online 2020 Schedule Posted, New Unearthed Arcana, Baldur’s Gate III Announcement Incoming, and more! Plus Our Favorite Game in All the World and a brand new sketch about an innovative initiative system!

This week, Morrus and Peter are joined by Shane Stacks and Darryl Mott to celebrate Episode 100! In the news, D&D meets My Little Pony, PaizoCon Online 2020 Schedule Posted, New Unearthed Arcana, Baldur’s Gate III Announcement Incoming, and more! Plus Our Favorite Game in All the World and a brand new sketch about an innovative initiative system!

MUTRTLogoWide.jpg

Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play | YouTube | TuneIn | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podbean | Spotify | Android

Our Guests

Shane Stacks Home - SHANE PLAYS

Shane Plays on YouTube Shane Plays

Darryl Mott Gamer's Tavern – Your place for gaming media

Darryl Mott on YouTube Gamer's Tavern

Darryl Mott on Twitch Twitch

-------------------

News

Dungeons & Dragons gets a My Little Pony Crossover General - Dungeons & Dragons Gets a My Little Pony Crossover

Trudving Adventures Announced for 5e Press - RiotMinds announces Trudvang Adventures, tabletop RPG for 5E

New Unearthed Arcana Playtest Subclasses for D&D 5e UA - Revived, Noble Genie and Archivist Revisited in UA

Twilight 2000 Coming Soon from Free League Free League Announces Twilight: 2000 4th Edition

Comic Relief D&D Live Stream Archived on YouTube General - If You Missed Comic Relief Playing D&D, Here's The Video!

Strontium Dog Coming Soon from EN Publishing Strontium Dog

One Page Adventure: THUMP THUMP THUMP 5E - One Page Adventure: THUMP THUMP THUMP!

News Digest for the Week of May 15 (Baldur’s Gate III announcement, PaizoCon Online 2020 Schedule posted, Alliance Game Distributor Resuming Operations) News Digest for the Week of May 15

Night Mode Toggle for EN World EN World - Try Out This New Toggle!

Itch.io Tabletop Roleplaying Games Top Role Playing physical games tagged tabletop-rpg

-------------------

Kickstarters

Wickedness Wickedness

Skull Diggers Skull Diggers

Ekphrastic Beasts Ekphrastic Beasts

Find more RPG crowdfunding projects ending soon every week with Egg Embry’s RPG Crowdfunding News Crowdfunding News – M20 Technocracy Reloaded, D&D Online Summer Camp!, and more

-------------------

Thank you everyone for listening these 100 episodes!

-------------------

Hosts: Russ “Morrus” Morrissey and Peter Coffey

Editing and post-production: Darryl Mott

Kickstarter News Column used for the Kickstarter Game: Egg Embry

Theme Song: Steve Arnott

Kickstarter Game Theme: Lyrics by Russ Morrissey, Vocals by “drwilko”, Guitar by Darryl Mott

Malach the Maleficent played by Darren Morrissey

Please support the show on Patreon at Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk is creating tabletop RPG podcasts | Patreon

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
Look forward to listening to the podcast on Monday when I do my walk. Also I hope the site is doing ok financially. Starting next month I plan on adding a support pledge, but I need to wait until next month because otherwise my wife might disown me.

My gaming hobby gets a bit silly and this month due to Harn, Torchbearer etc I'm over my monthly gaming allowance! By a lot. Hehe and my wife has been giving me the side eye. Damn Kickstarter's can add up. Anyway, I hope you you all are doing well enough in these troublesome times.

BTW Russ, class act on the gaming bundle, one of those rare times that I actually happened to be lucky enough to take advantage of something like that, thanks!

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
This was a fun show to do and then listen to! Thanks again to Morrus and Peter for having me on. I always love being on the show! And Darryl KILLED it on the sound effects for the sketch 🤘🤘
Finally got to do my walk this afternoon and enjoy the podcast. You and Darryl as usual were great additions to the show.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads