Podcast #109: Wait for Me with Jeeyon Shim and Kevin Kulp

This week, Morrus and Peter are joined by Jeeyon Shim and Kevin Kulp to talk about their time-traveling RPG Wait for Me. In the news, a new Unearthed Arcana for Dungeons & Dragons, The Green Knight has a tie-in RPG, the Kobayashi Maru test awaits you in Star Trek Adventures, Dune RPG beta test applications open, and more! Plus Our Favorite Game in All the World and a top-level quality sketch.

This week, Morrus and Peter are joined by Jeeyon Shim and Kevin Kulp to talk about their time-traveling RPG Wait for Me. In the news, a new Unearthed Arcana for Dungeons & Dragons, The Green Knight has a tie-in RPG, the Kobayashi Maru test awaits you in Star Trek Adventures, Dune RPG beta test applications open, and more! Plus Our Favorite Game in All the World and a top-level quality sketch.

waitforme.png

Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play | YouTube | TuneIn | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podbean | Spotify | Android

Our Guests

Jeeyon Shim https://twitter.com/jeeyonshim

Kevin Kulp https://twitter.com/KevinKulp

Wait for Me WAIT FOR ME

-------------------

News

Upcoming Arthurian Movie The Green Knight Has an RPG Upcoming Arthurian Movie The Green Knight Has An RPG

Can You Save the Kobayashi Maru? Can You Save The Kobayashi Maru?

Unearthed Arcana: 16 New Feats for D&D 5E - Unearthed Arcana: 16 New Feats

Harlem Unbound 2nd Edition Released Harlem Unbound 2nd Edition Releases!

News Digest for the Week of July 17 (Dune RPG beta test) News Digest for the Week of July 17

Senior Manager: Diversity Equity & Inclusion Job Posting at Wizards of the Coast Senior Manager Diversity Equity & Inclusion

Jiangshi: Blood in the Banquet Hall Kickstarter Jiangshi: Blood in the Banquet Hall

-------------------

Kickstarters

Byte Roleplaying Game BYTE Roleplaying Game Rulebook

Slayers Slayers

Veil of Ruin Veil of Ruin: A 5e Setting and Miniatures

Find all the RPG related crowdfunding projects ending soon every week with Egg Embry’s RPG Crowdfunding News RPG Crowdfunding News – Nightfell, Veil of Ruin, SCIENTIFIC BARBARIAN, and more

-------------------

Wait For Me

Wait for Me Kickstarter: WAIT FOR ME

Jeeyon Shim on Itchio jeeyonshim - itch.io

Jeeyon Shim on Patreon Jeeyon Shim is creating games that face the world. | Patreon

-------------------

Please support us on Patreon at Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk is creating tabletop RPG podcasts | Patreon

Don’t forget to join the Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Facebook group at Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Podcast and join us on Discord at Join the Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Discord Server!

-------------------

Hosts: Russ “Morrus” Morrissey and Peter Coffey

Editing and post-production: Darryl Mott

Kickstarter News Column used for the Kickstarter Game: Egg Embry

Theme Song: Steve Arnott

Kickstarter Game Theme: Lyrics by Russ Morrissey, Vocals by “drwilko”, Guitar by Darryl Mott

Malach the Maleficent played by Darren Morrissey

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads