Elissar/To Save A Kingdom PodCast Party: Memories of Holdenshire

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
I'm a player in one of the Level Up A5E actual play shows that will be starting in October:
2.png

I play Mercury, the tiefling cleric.

This is our first experience with Level Up A5E; we had our first recording session this past Sunday evening (covering our first two episodes) and everyone was very impressed with the new rules and options.

We are playing through the official starter adventure, Memories of Holdenshire, AND we are using the official pre-gens found here: Resources — Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E). (Mercury and Violet are based on the pre-gens Diamond and Nox with cosmetic changes; T-Lingbet and Gwyven are completely unchanged from the basic pre-gens).

Happy to discuss our experiences with the rules, adventure, and pre-gens. I'll also post recaps here once the episodes start airing next month.

The original character art above is by Carolyn Fox, who plays Violet on the show.

Last edited:

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
We have a monthly chat show podcast called Power Word TALk. This month, I talked with @tabletopjess about PodCast Party: Memories of Holdenshire, Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition; the exploration pillar and journey over destination; race, heritage, and culture in D&D; madness, exhaustion, fatigue, and strife; creating content for Level Up: A5E; a paid playtesting opportunity, and more.

You can find the show in our main podcast feed, PodCast Party: Descent into Avernus wherever you listen to podcasts, or right here: Power Word Talk: September 2022

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Episode 2 of PodCast Party: Memories of Holdenshire is now available!

After learning that they’re wanted criminals, the adventurers are obliged to act the part if they want to avoid arrest for crimes they can’t remember committing.

Available in the "PodCast Party: A D&D Podcast" feed wherever you listen to podcasts, or directly on our website here: Memories of Holdenshire Part 2: Are We Doing Crimes?

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Please enjoy a Thanksgiving podcast filled with mayhem, magic, and apple pie. It's PodCast Party: Memories of Holdenshire, Part 3, presented by Cast Party and E.N. World! Wanted for crimes they can't remember committing, four strangers make a desperate bid to escape the city of Northminster in a stolen wagon. Available wherever fine podcasts are heard, or right here: https://cast-party.com/2022/11/20/memories-of-holdenshire-part-3-granny-appleseed/

Last edited:

Remove ads