• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Polearms Quiz - how'd you do?

Aulirophile

First Post

In perfect fairness I just read a book for my book club that was historically related and one of the member's of said book club has a degree in midevil history with a specialization in War and Weapons. This came up.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
A respectably-dorky-but-not-obsessive-about-it lucky number 13.

I like how they say 4-7 is "normal."

I wonder how they arrived at "normal" for this quiz.

I also wonder if by the time 6e rolls around, we'll have this quiz for 4e monsters: "Is this a Kobold Hurler, a Kobold Witch-Doctor, a Kobold Minion, a Kobold Sneak, or a Kobold Donkeyhorse?"

Tony Vargas

Legend
16 out of 22. There were 5 choices for each, so a 4 would be the 'monkey score' - just plain guessing.

I should have gotten an 18, but I somehow confused the partisan and spetum. Rookie mistake, that.

Jhaelen

First Post
I got 16 on my first go, without cheating. :p
Me, too! :D

The ones I got wrong:
- confused bardiche and lochaber axe with each other
- confused guisarme and glaive-guisarme with each other
- thought the awl-pike was just a pike
- had a brain fart when picking bill hook for the bill-guisarme

Very fun! :)

Mentat55

First Post
16 as well. I am pretty pleased with that score, actually. I thought I was going to ace the quiz, then midway through I remembered that even when I used Unearthed Arcana I was confused by this appendix, and the existence of glaive-guisarmes in general :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads