D&D General Poll: What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

• Against the Cult of the Reptile God

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Beyond the Crystal Caves

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Desert of Desolation

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Dragons of Despair/Dragonlance Series

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Dwellers of the Forbidden City

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Queen of Spiders/Vault of the Drow/Queen of the Demonweb Pits

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • Test of the Warlords

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The Slavers

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Desert Nomads Series

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Palace of the Silver Princess

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • The Secret of Bonehill

Votes: 3 2.3%

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I've never had the opportunity to peruse any OARs from Goodman.
Are these straight conversions, or is there any updating, expansion, etc, as well?
If so, what is the additional/changed material like?

I ran QoS back in the day, but never got to the Slavers series. However, I'm totally hoping to run it for an upcoming OSE/DCC/Chromatic Dungeons (I figure I'll let my group decide which system of those we use) mini-campaign.

The two front-runners are clearly Queen of Spiders, and the Slavers Series. I am surprised the Slavers series is so popular, not because of its content, but just that reading around I never heard many folks reference it as their favorite.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
My first reaction was Cult of the Reptile God. I’m planning on running that in 5e for a local group (hopefully there’s a conversion somewhere).
Then I saw the Queen of Spiders series. Definitely would be a must buy for me - and there’s plenty of good early-level adventures for 5e.

Oh I dont like drow so never bothered with Queen of Spiders before, but does it include “Against the Giants?” too - that does change things

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
+1 for the Slaver series.

Set this in a desert-y environment and get a Dark Sun prototype.

P.S. The obstacle is not the edgelords mentioned above. Look up the 'Dark Sun in 5e?' threads and read the negative reactions therein. That is the controversy WotC wants to avoid.

Remove ads