D&D General Poll: What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

• Against the Cult of the Reptile God

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Beyond the Crystal Caves

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Desert of Desolation

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Dragons of Despair/Dragonlance Series

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Dwellers of the Forbidden City

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Queen of Spiders/Vault of the Drow/Queen of the Demonweb Pits

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • Test of the Warlords

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The Slavers

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Desert Nomads Series

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Palace of the Silver Princess

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • The Secret of Bonehill

Votes: 3 2.3%

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Has Dark Tower been done yet? If not, it'd get my vote if it were on the list.

Bone Hill is another excellent option.

Dark Tower is already confirmed as in Goodman's pipeline, so I didn't include it.

Based on this picture and article, I think we have a pretty good idea of what is next.

Huh, a project called Project Stomp, related to giants? I'm surprised they would tackle Against the Giants due to it already being converted in Tales from the Yawning Portal, but I guess it's not impossible. Is there another module where giants feature really prominently?

Dark Tower is already confirmed as in Goodman's pipeline, so I didn't include it.

Huh, a project called Project Stomp, related to giants? I'm surprised they would tackle Against the Giants due to it already being converted in Tales from the Yawning Portal, but I guess it's not impossible. Is there another module where giants feature really prominently?
I don’t think Dark Tower is part of the OAR series since it wasn’t published by WoTC/TSR.

Remove ads