PoPP - Leaf (01)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After the other Pathfinders and castaways from the Jenivere have taken to their bedrolls for the night Leaf looks across the fire at his two watch mates.

Gelix is surely an oddity to the goliath as he has had very little experience with the smaller races of the world. The gnomes finely made clothes have a little wear and stain about them from the long trek through the island jungle, but Leaf remembers that Gelix kept a neat appears as best he could aboard ship.

Jask is certainly the opposite of Gelix in appearance, but then again he was being held as a prisoner so keeping his attire clean was probably the last thought on his mind.

After coming back to the fire from walking a circuit Leaf sits by the fire ready to see if he can bring either person out of their shell a little.

"So Master Gelix,"
he says in as much a low voice as possible for him. "I noticed the ink marking your fingers. Do you do alot of writing in your free time or is it from your last line of work?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In spite of the discrepancy between their sizes, Gelik manages to give the impression of looking down his nose at the Goliath. "Well, if you don't have ink stains on your fingers no one will take your work seriously. And it is still my work; I am an author and performer, both before my . . . incident . . . and after."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well then tomorrow I hope to get is a few fine fish for dinner, during which if you would, I would like to see you perform. It would be good to keep the morale of everyone up." Leaf says as he stokes the fire. "And you write also, what about?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
*Shakes the dice in his hand and rolls it across the table*

OOC: Darn, and you can't change dice like you can in a RL game. LOL

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
If possible, the little Bard looks even more haughty than before. "I write satire . . . though I'm certain there's no one on this Gods forsaken island that would understand the finer points of such sophisticated work."

With these words, Gelik leans back against a log and pointedly pulls his cap down over his eyes to sleep.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf looks over a Jask and then back to the gnome. He shrugs and sighs audibly truly not knowing what he said or did wrong, but will look for a chance later to have this rectified as soon as possible.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Jask leans in and speaks softly, for the Goliath's ears alone. "I wouldn't fret; Gelik's got a sharp tongue but it may just be shock. He could still come around."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aerys & Leaf

Once safely out of earshot of the rest of the group, Aerys speaks softly. There's a distinctly embarrassed look on her features.

"Priest, I'd have your confidence in this matter, as well as your help. I swear to you it's nothing the others are in danger of contracting - at least not from me."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"If it is as you say I will keep your confidence," Leaf says watching the young half-elf. "I hope to help and put this matter behind us quickly."

[sblock=OOC] Sense motive if needed. Don't wish to be duped. Caution first, specially when lost in the jungle. :p[/sblock]

Remove ads