PoPP - Mustapha bin-Hanif (01)

grufflehead

First Post
Burning the midnight oil?

I am now! I've been checking the boards (again) on the off chance there's a new recruitment thread up anywhere (see my post on our own OOC thread earlier) and spotted a new post from the GM of the other game I'm in so decided to stick around and answer that.

Had a long bike rider earlier so sleep's tender embrace is not far off...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Saw that post - I'll keep you in mind if I hear of anything. Though I've been exhibiting a disturbing tendency to join in anything that appears on my radar. I've really got to quit doing that - I've got 12 active characters now.

Sleep well!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I am tiring of this and headed outside."

Lerissa's words echo from the fog to your southwest.

So far no (enemy) response to your verbal barrage . . .

Mustapha is up.

grufflehead

First Post
Okey dokey, let's move on up.

Move action - start from M11 then go to M12, M13 and M14

Standard action - ready attack

Free action - continue the tale...

'A barber? Well, in my lands a barber is more than just one who cuts hair. Yes, they cut and trim and groom and wash and oil and perfume, if that is your desire, but they are also keen gatherers of gossip, rumour and tales from travellers met on the road. If you wish to know which way the wind will blow, ask a barber'.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You forge ahead boldly through the grain and fog, telling your tale has you go. After about 15' you run into the northern wall of this room, but you end up just to the west of an opening in that wall.

Which brings us back around to Abraxis.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 61

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

Just realized a monumental goof on my part - Mustapha doesn't have darkvision. It's actually darker than the inside of a cat in here to him, and he really couldn't see beyond his own extended hand (the square he's in).

Remove ads