• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Diplomacy Check]Showing care and concern w/out any flirty overtones gets you a +1 bonus as well. As Aerys has been moved from Unfriendly to Indifferent, the 17 is just enough to move her to Friendly.[/sblock]

Aerys looks doubtful at the words of Abraxis and Leaf, but her features take on a resolute cast and she nods slightly. "Priest, I'd have a word with you, if you please." She leads Leaf a ways into the jungle - not out of sight of the rest, but out of earshot.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa watches the interaction between Aerys and Leaf, wondering what is being said. She will do her best to learn what is being said from body language and the lips that she can see from her vantage point.

When the two begin to return to the group, she realizes Ish is no longer with them and will exclaim, "Has anyone seen Ishirou?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Lerissa]Aerys is tense at first, then plainly comes to a decision and visibly relaxes as she speaks to Leaf. She goes through a few shifts from tense to relaxed as the conversation progresses. As Leaf returns to the group, she looks troubled and thoughtful.

The last time you remember seeing Ishirou he was still honing and polishing his katana, staring off into the jungle. You'll need to make a Survival skill check to see if you can pick up his tracks. Don't forget your +1 for your Inquisitor class.[/sblock]

The last time anyone (PC or NPC) remembers seeing Ishirou he was still honing and polishing his Katana and staring off into the jungle - that was this morning before Abraxis, Auron and Leaf went foraging.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis shakes his head at Lerissa's question. "I've not seen him since this morning, before Leaf and I left to fish and hunt. Would he have trekked off on his own?"

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

A bit worried Ish may have had it with us, Lerissa will take a look where she last remembers seeing him to see if she might be able to pick up his tracks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa is able to determine that Ishirou left the camp in a general northerly direction, but his trail fades quickly into the rough terrain and she is unable to pick it up again.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis merely shakes his head at the man's disappearance. "Well, there is little than can be done if he wants to head his own direction."

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa is able to determine that Ishirou left the camp in a general northerly direction, but his trail fades quickly into the rough terrain and she is unable to pick it up again.

Lerissa turns to the others, "I can't track him further than this, the vegetation is too thick." She comes back to the camp and has a seat. She pauses for a moment then speaks. "I suppose he was unhappy with us enough that he felt he could do better on his own. Are there any others that feel the same? We have no qualms if you'd like to venture off, I simply need to know whom we can count on." She ends her speech looking at Gelik. "I'd very much like to have last watch with you since we've not had much of an opportunity to get to know each other."

OOC - I'm unsure Lerissa should roll the diplomacy check tonight. Maybe after the watch, Abraxis can roll and Lerissa aid? She will do the prep work for bringing him around tonight.

Remove ads